*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1570731-The-superstition-of-LOVE
by Zero
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Other · #1570731
A letter to those who believe in LOve
To those who believe in LOVE

Dear believers ;

I have always wanted to be loved … but because life has made a promise not to give us the things we want at least EASILY  … I have NEVER  been loved . So I decided to take the risk and love someone and just as decided  I loved him strongly and convinced myself that if I loved him deep inside he will love me back , but in a world of black and white you can love the person as much as you want  unless you told him that you are in love with him he cant be led to you  by  your love  , and just by then your love is nothing more than a sad feeling of rejection not only from the person you love but from the whole world ,  am just wondering  is this love thing about giving all you got to the one you are in love with ? and if so what comes after  ,, I gave him every single moment of each day I live ,, and now iam waiting for what comes after it seems like nothing but forgetting him , so what comes after  for me is time to forget him time to heal my broken heart  what comes after is the question that it took me a moment to be in love with him but how long would it take me to forget him would it take me a life time “ that’s  what I really expect “ .  they have always said that love gives you the power to move on but I don’t know for me it does not seem right because it didn’t give me anything but tears , every day I cry  for no reason just when the idea that the love of my life will never be part of my life comes to my mind the tears comes out  of my eyes .

To you believers I write just to say that  what you call love I call loss , because I tried it and now I lost every thing  including my happy spirit , no one would EVER believe this because I have never stopped smiling during this LOVE experience but am telling that its not me the one who is smiling its only the old girl inside  me  the one without love the one who is a bout to vanish .

© Copyright 2009 Zero (sun_real503 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1570731-The-superstition-of-LOVE