*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1570981-In-the-perfect-world
Rated: · Poetry · Other · #1570981
ar's writing
7/26/08

In the perfect world, Mothers don't abandon children. Children never run away from home. No one is judgemental-for everyone realizes that they are one. And what is to be perfect. In this world all is full of chaos-as it should be-is that perfect. Perfect to the Deadened ideals. And here I live in this world-the perfect world where Mothers are stripped from their children, children are stripped from them. Men-women, boys, and girls-babies and all a-like are tortured. By strangers, Mothers, Fathers, Aunts, Uncles-Family.

No one is free from this mad man mad womans dream.

And I've pondered the existence of God and Life. Hurt my brain with what's right what's wrong-for nothing is Ever Black or White.

Lies and Truth-what are they? These veils we worship who are we? If not all connected through weaves of souls.

No tears are shed-so many tears are shed.

Fading from view, we forget-never, yes someday.

Lost souls.

And in this perfect world, Mothers abandon children. children grow up and forget to dream. Lies are told to save our Lives. Truth is not a value. Value is all a Lie. All this-what is this,

and who are you?

who are we?

In this perfectly imperfect perfect world.
© Copyright 2009 AlbinoRat (albinorat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1570981-In-the-perfect-world