*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572860-Reunited
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1572860
Short story about love. May be in progress, not sure where it's going- if anywhere.
She wrapped her arms around him and held him as close as was physically possible. Though she tried to hold them back, the tears started streaming down her cheeks, and she buried her face into his shoulder, attempting to hide her feelings of relief.

It felt like centuries had passed since they last saw one another. How their reunion came to take place in such a public place as an airport, she didn't care. She was in his arms now, as she should be.

He places his hands on her shoulders and gently pushes her away from his body. She glances at the wet spot on his shirt where her tears fell and smiles faintly while blushing.

He smiles back at her, looking at her face, trying to commit it to memory. His hands slide down her arms, her sides, eventually settling on her hips. Her eyelids flutter uncontrollably as he squeezes her ever so gently. Smiling at his beautiful bride, he takes her face into his hands and lowers his face to hers. Their lips lock. A kiss to end all suffering in the world. So sweet, so gentle, and yet full of passion and life. The world stops spinning. All things material disappear. Time melts away.

The two are left floating through the cosmos as stars explode around them in pure ecstasy. Only a few people have been lucky enough to experience such a kiss. It is so rare because it can only occur when two soul-mates manage to find one another.

There is only one drawback to finding your true soul-mate: being separated from them, for even a moment, is as excruciating as having your heart ripped out. It is the kind of pain that only lessens and heals when you are reunited. Having said that, you'll understand that being apart for one day can seem like one hundred years. Now, back to the bride and groom: Mr and Mrs. Kessel.

She slowly pulls her lips from his. The world kicks into high gear and it becomes painfully clear that they are not alone in this airport. She looks around with slight embarrassment, and then looks back at her husband.

"I love you." she says, fighting back the tears.

"I love you, too, Sweetheart." he replies.

Having just said the most important thing that they will ever say to each other, he takes her by the hand and leads her outside. It is a beautiful spring night. Pitch black, clear sky, full moon and millions of stars shining like diamonds. While he is enthralled with the beauty of the night sky, his wife is staring at his face, smiling uncontrollably.

"What are you staring at?" he asks, a bit uneasy.

"Two months." is all she replies.

He pulls her close and whips her around so that her back is against his chest. Wrapping his arms around her, he whispers sweetly in her ear. "I missed you, too. You have no idea how painful it was for me to not be near you. I love you Margo, always have." He squeezes her tight and kisses the side of her neck gently.

Sighing, she whispers back. "I've missed you in so many ways. I don't sleep well, or eat while you're away. I've felt empty." She turns and looks up into his eyes. "Make me feel whole again. Make love to me. I've been aching for you. I want you inside me. I miss the connection that I feel with you. After being apart for so long, I need to know that the connection is still there." Quietly, she adds, "Plus, I'm not wearing anything under my skirt."

Instantly aroused by the thought of his wife's exposed pussy, he takes her hand and they walk a short distance to a side building. Sure of privacy, he leans in and kisses her passionately, his right hand on the small of her back, his left hand sliding up the front of her right thigh. He pulls his lips away and focuses his attention to the left side of her neck. He kisses right below her earlobe, working his way down to her collarbone, all the while slowly dragging his fingers up her thigh, higher, and higher. He begins nibbling on her earlobe as he slides the palm of his hand between her legs. He can feel her warmth and wetness as he slowly, gently pushes his middle finger inside her.

She moans softly and lets her head fall back a bit.

"Do you like that?" he asks.

"Yes." she replies, breathlessly.

"Should I stop and take you home?"

She shakes her head slowly. "No...."

He kisses her again, gently, while slowly slipping his finger in and then back out, repeatedly. Her face is all red and her breathing is heavy. Still kissing, he slowly pushes her back up against the wall. He pulls his finger out slowly and then unbuttons his pants, letting them fall to his ankles.

Gripping her hips, he picks her up as she wraps her legs around him. He moans softly, feeling her shaven pussy against his dick. Shifting slightly, he penetrates her. Startled by the sensations, she lets out a small high pitched gasp. Having been without sex for so long, her pussy is so tight that it is begging him to cum.

Intoxicated from being inside her at last, he rips open her blouse and the buttons go flying in all directions as he kisses the tops of her breasts.

"Oh my God, Sean." she moans, breathless. "What if we get caught?"

"We won't, besides, isn't it exciting to know that we could?"

"It's always exciting." she replies.

He kisses her lips softly and then grabs her hips and thrusts himself inside as far as possible. She bites her lip to keep from yelping with pleasure. He pulls out slowly and gently places her feet back on the ground. Breathless and disheveled, she looks at him.

"I want you all night, in every way imaginable." he whispers into her ear.

Blushing, she fixes her blouse and tries to make it look presentable. Her pussy is dripping with her own cum and her thighs are soaked.

He kisses her passionately once more, and then takes her hand.

"Lets go home, my love."



I awoke the next morning in a bed full of satin coverings. "Did last night really happen?", I wondered to myself. My husband was nowhere in sight as I stretched out my naked body under the covers. The feel of satin against my bare skin was luxurious, like a warm bubble bath. I curled up, pulling the sheets all around me, enjoying their feel against my body.

"Good morning." A voice called from the doorway.

I turned my head to see my husband smiling at me from across the room. I jumped out of bed in a flash and ran up to him, throwing my arms around him and holding him close.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more." he replied, while stroking my hair. "Baby, you are too sexy for words."

"Why do you say that?" I asked, giggling.

"Because you are. You have a great body, and gorgeous skin. You make me want to do things to you just because of the way you move. Margo, you are like poetry in motion; a red rose in human form. You are my angel, and every man on Earth envies me because they can't have you like I do."

"Aww, Baby. You are so sweet!" I kiss his neck gently and run my fingers through his hair. "So, where are we?"

"A hotel." he says. "I know that you wanted to have a nicer Honeymoon than what we had, so.... welcome to our Honeymoon Suite. It's ours for the week."
© Copyright 2009 Charlotte ~ Chasing Rabbits (wenchire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572860-Reunited