*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572917-Wishing-for-the-Impossible
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1572917
A young girl grieving for her true love.
She stared out the window at the moon, ignoring her parents’ calls and phone’s annoying ringtone. She rested her forehead on the glass and sighed, wishing that she could see him once more. Wishing that she could hold him again. Wishing that she could kiss him again, and most of all wished that he was alive again. Her parent didn’t understand her infatuation with him or the pain she felt knowing that it was impossible for her to see him again. Every time she closed her eyes, she could see and remember the way he died protecting her.

Her parents’ calls grew louder as they started walking up the stairs to her room, but they might as well have been talking in whispers. Her full attention was now outside after hearing a sudden noise. She watched as a shadow was followed by the familiar shape of her lover. She could not believe that he was now just outside her window looking at her with his dark eyes. Her was head shouting at her that it was a trick and that it was impossible for him to be alive. She listened to her heart instead that said for her to go down to her man.

He held his arms out to catch her as she jumped out of the window. Once she was in his arms, she noticed that sharp vampire fangs had replaced his normal teeth. She ignored the fear as she saw that he was still her man. When he spoke, she noticed that his voice was slightly darker then before, but his words were still as gentle and loving as before. “I am back and you are mine forever to love.” She smiled as she hugged him and he kissed her as he carried her away in to the night under the light of the moon. They lived blissfully in love forever.

The End
© Copyright 2009 Crystal Dimpin (crystaldimpin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572917-Wishing-for-the-Impossible