*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1573624-Eternal-sshine-of-th-spotless-wolverine
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1573624
Party in thee middle o f nowhev for our humble narrator and guests
Eternal sunshine of thee spotless wolverine
Segue two

Written in Peel Corners
8:16 AM 18/6/09
Listening to Psychic TV>>>
“Hell Is Invisible, Heaven Is Her/E

And here on the suede couch by the subtle wooden curves of the glass top coffee mess, seated mine host. Tonight seen but for the grace of special k, racking up long thin lines cloned from a molecule grain, for infinite users like the mother of a thousand whores.

Others sat around like cool dayos breathing in the wind of the host and the local, the curmudgeonly old wisened one always seems to turn up to these show wholes and the two of them bursting into the song of a past expense, a rambunctious knee slapper of former glories and misappropriated garden slime oozing tin to the clambakes of yore.

Somewhere amid the jumnumbled slag heaped around the hangers on of the hangman’s son, perching mid the prow of some noble reclining vessel, old regalface the cat. One might be inclined to wander pon the virtues of leaving unfolded molecules lying around for our proud equiptian mistress to mull over with the sandpaper granted at birth…

…this I hastened to ask of mine host some several clams ago, discovering that the guzzling armrest once had a dabble at thee white cola>>>

<<<?Having to ask?>> what effect this had on the forepawmentioned munching gladback of a feline, I was chastened to hear without embellishment that grumbleface only proved moreover arrogant than usual. Non-fiction.

So, destined to follow the line of the less than bar-ridden-fly-off-the-cuff off, I took seat twix the plenty and chewed the refried beans of the fat once chewed>>>checked out the crowd for signs of life and joy, with a peppermint orujo plucked from the passing tray bearing maiden and the nods of familiarity exchanged tween mine host and the sideburned friend beggar in song fore song carried on fore long, I noticed the deep redhead cherry adjacent deepin headbanter the likes of which song would not to justify description. Heart leaped at mellow ofait delay, one soared cross the room and must have brushed against her merry soul with my wingtips seeing to the eyes we shared…never-to-speak, only to blend finestly back into our separate locale of mindmeldmuddle and trickle on our werry ways of dance for the ever after..too easy to consider this fact from fiction like all other such dwelled-upons but this, was I to know it, more?

Before too long conversation with intermingles dragged and shagged and spat out the remainding recursives, feedback of opinon of fact and fair and far art pulled up with the fonder than thou art and all were in the element of the kettle principle-  - - -  -- --- - - -- bringing further bubbles to boil, burst and make teatime with the monkeyshine of the moonchime and all well met self included. All but forgotten was the flash of red in mine cranial host of junky, ne’er seeking hope enough of long term memory and stead crushed aside like my beating swelter for foreknowledge to the forebears of the four bears tripping my jiggle away from the notion lest the crush of the crush of the crush get in the way of the knight’s nights happiness; all were merry and rosy cheeked and slowly but surely closed upon the night anew of the collective defrag, just what the deist ordered.

All good on the dry tongued front from conversation and progression of the newly unlocked soul; and though t’lasted longer than short shrift, peeps gradually shift on key til the moon closed shop and sat down with its newspaper to put its snug feet up for the now and then.
© Copyright 2009 Countzero23 (countingtozero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1573624-Eternal-sshine-of-th-spotless-wolverine