*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1573628-The-Pet-Boy
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1573628
You've been a pet for years...
Slave, pet is the only words that you could think of. You open your eyes to see the same old room, your little sisters room. Well you can't call her little anymore. Infact shes about 3 years older now whislt you haven't aged a second let alone a year. Your sister is 10 now. You had a life when she was 7. You were 16 when she shrunk you and now you should be 19 soon coming on to 20. Most people would love to stay the same age not aging a bit but they wouldn't like the idea of being a pet to a sister who is 9 years younger! You used to have whatever you want and was always the parents favourite but now they see nothing in you. Now your probably thinking about how on earth have they played it cool letting their daughter shrink her brother. Simply, 'YTP'. A major company and have been shrinking older siblings for years making the older ones fear the siblings. They were devloped 3 years ago and your sister was their test subject. All she had to do was shrink you down and would recive a $10'000'000 payment! The goverment where in a mes right now since the growth of the poploution and were the first people to agree for people to be shrunk. Only older siblings and prisnors have been shrunk which is happening all over the world!

You lay their in your white boxers. You have been wearing these boxers for years now and have been cleaned several times from your sister since your older cousin gives you some pleasure and you've just heard that she is coming over next week. Joy. Hours later after noon your sister bursts in and skips right to your cage. The door opens and you quickly run back trying to avoid her hand. She giggles and knows that your trapped forever. She giggles as you retreat further into your cage until her firm fingers wrap around you and pull you out. '6 Days till Grace comes' She giggles and carries you down stairs. She's 15 and loves torturing the tiny slaves and luckily for her she has a older brother who is 21, a perfect target. She carries you into the living room and drops you on the warm, soft carpet. As soon as you land her feet are slammed either side of you. Her size 4 feet are small but in your world your just a ant. 'You start little one' She orders as she turns on the tv waiting for her little slave to give her some pleasure.

You dig your tiny hands into the sweaty, golden feet of your sister. She has brown toned skin all over her body just like you and also has brown hair. Her school always puts a day of gym everyday so they can stay healthy and fit and also alot of sweat for you to clean up! You give her a nice foot massage and you build up to the thing you hate, licking her feet clean. She smiles and gives the order and you stick your tounge out and lick up and down her sweaty sole. Now YPT knew that soon the slaves will try to run away but to make sure they stick with their masters they have done a simply, dreadful thing. You can only stay a life if you have 3 gallons of sweat every week and that is a lot for your size. Sarah, your sister's name lifts her foot up and slams it on you. She rubs her feet up and down your weak body and giggles as she tortures your little body. Her feet are rubbed on your face making sure you get plenty of her smelly feet. You just lay there accpecting what she is throwing at you. Her soft fingers pick you up and she carries you outside to her friends house...


© Copyright 2009 shrunkmaster (shrinkage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1573628-The-Pet-Boy