*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1574117-The-Rape-Of-A-Girl-Named-Sue
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Drama · #1574117
A young girl is raped by a teacher.
The Rape Of A Girl Named Sue
By Savanna Ewing


There She lay in her own blood... It was such a degrading feeling. To lay in your own fluids. Left for dead after he took all he wanted. Your drained emotionally and physically and have no will to go on. She was naked and cold and hot all at the same time. Covered in sweat, and tears. He had his fun, and when he was done he left her like a used napkin. Left on the dinner table to be thrown out as trash. She was a used up toy. A toy that had been broken, and then tossed in the trash.
She lay for what seamed like years. She finally tried to move, and pull herself from the tile on the floor. When she stood all her blood that had settled let out and fell to the floor. Her tears and sweat ran freely. Her joints were swore and her insides felt has if they had been torn apart by some unreckoned visitor.

That was me one week ago. Yes I Sue Williams am a rape victim. Something I never thought would happen to me. The unthinkable violation of a woman, had been did to me. And no matter how much I wanted to forget, to just move on I could not.
I was fifteen and a good girl. I went to a Christian school and prayed to Jesus. But all that put aside. I was a rape survivor. And no one but me and my Lord knew. I could not bring myself to tell anyone. I know I should tell at least my mom or or uncle, but the shame is to fresh and how dose one speak the phrase I was raped to a family member? I knelt at my bed and prayed to God to take away my pain, and to hide the shame of my abuse. But no matter how much I prayed God would not answer me. I felt so alone, and lost. I a good person and nice girl a virgin until last Thursday night. Me Sue Williams had been raped. Not Carol White the school slut, not Brenda Black the school bitch, but me Sue Williams the nice girl in school and teacher pet.

Now heres the spice of life for you. I was a teacher pet, but I have a funny story. My teacher raped his pet just one week ago. Yes Mr. Brady the charming and handsome teacher of age thirty nine, was a raspiest. He and Sue were always playing around in the class room but Sue always thought of Mr. Brady as a man, a teacher and not a sexual being. A sexual being full of needs, and desires. Oh maybe that's not true, in the back of Sue's mind she knew Mr. Brady was a man with needs and desires, she just did not know they were all for her.

© Copyright 2009 SavvyKing (savvyking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1574117-The-Rape-Of-A-Girl-Named-Sue