*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1574667-Life-Needs-No-Explanation-Chapter-Two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #1574667
What To Do? Life Is Short, Live It Up.
On a plane to a country that you've never been to, to see a woman you haven't seen since you were six.
Saying good bye to my brothers and sisters was the hardest thing that I ever had to do. But giving them a place to stay that is safe and knowing that they will be fed, was the easiest. Right now I'm on a place flying to Germany, C.j, is asleep in the seat next to mine. I can't wait to get there, even though I can barely speak German, anymore. I was raised there until I was about 6, then Dad wanted to go back to America. Right now we are on a private jet. I don't know who's it is, because I know that my Aunt, doesn't have enough money to own her own JET. But she must know somebody.

"Ma'am, can I get you a pillow and a blanket?" a flight attendant asked me. I just smiled and nodded my head. I looked over at my brother, I'm so happy to see C.j, It's been a whole year with out him. No one can stand being away from their twin that long. I got up to go to the bathroom, to brush my teeth and all that jazz, but as I was going to stand up to grab my carry on bag, a man walked by, he had dread locks, and was wearing sun glasses, really baggy clothes, and a hat. But from what I could tell he was gorgeous. He was walking back to the first class section. I wonder how I didn't notice him walk past before? Just then the flight attendant showed up
"Here you go, Ma'am, have a good night." she said as she brought me the pillow and blanket. I took out the ear bud to my Ipod.
"Thank You, can I ask you a question?" I asked watching the curtain he had walked through.
"yes ma'am." She answered gently.
"Who is the man, with the dread locks, that when that way." The look on her face was priceless. She giggled!
"Ma'am come with me, I want to show you something." She said still giggling. I stood up and followed her to a room filled with women and a couple men.
"Gina, she doesn't know who's jet this is." The flight attendant said to a woman apparently named Gina.
"My name is Cameron." I stated.
"Well, Cameron, my name is Ashley and this is Gina. I just have one question for you Cameron, do you know who else is on this jet?"
"Um, no. All I know is there was a man that took me here. He was the man my Aunt told me to follow to a private jet, and here I am. It was the man that brought me and my brother C.j, onto the plane."
"Oh, who is your Aunt?" she questioned with real curiosity.
"Emma Marshall" I stated. Their mouths fell open.
"No way. Your THE Emma Marshall's niece?" She asked in shock.
"Yeah, what's the big deal?"
"Your aunt is the woman that gave so many bands their big break, the woman that made them all famous." She said like it was obvious.
"Yeah, I know, she owns that one record label." I murmured. Ashley's face was priceless.
"Okay, Cameron, did you know that her record label is the biggest and most famous in Germany?" Well, duh!
"Yeah, I did. Are you going to tell me who's jet this is, before I go ask them myself?" I'm done playing miss nice girl, while she sits there are gawks at who my aunt is, like an idiot.
"Like you would go ask them, they are famous. Your a nobody." Gina challenged.
"You'll see." I said, as I turned around and headed for the first class section.
I walked through the curtain, and their they were Tokio Hotel! One of my favorite bands. And among them was the man with the dread locks him self, Tom Kaulitz, he didn't have his sun-glasses on this time, so I recognized him.
"Can we help you." I think his name was Bill, asked. "We don't need anything." Tom stated. 'rude much' i thought to myself.
"Good because you weren't getting anything from me." I stated. He turned around to face me.
"Do you know who we are?" He asked sounding offended that I would talk to him that way.
"Yes, I know who you are, Your Tokio Hotel." I said with a bored expression on my face.
"Okay, now that you know who we are, who are you and why are you on our jet." Tom asked sounding like a stuck up rich boy.
"I am Cameron Marshall, Emma Marshall's niece." I said just the same way. His jaw dropped, just like Gina's and Ashley's did. He didn't say anything he just looked at me. So I cut in.
"Well, now that we introductions out of the way, I just wanted to say 'thanks' for letting me and C.j catch a ride on your jet." and with that I turned around and when back to my seat.

I was woken up by C.j shaking me.
"Christopher, I swear, if you shove me again, I will hurt you so bad, you will never be able to walk again." I threatened then pulled the blanket over my head.
"Cameron, wake up the plane landed we have to get up!" he whined into my ear.
"You know what, fine, I'm up." I hopped up and put my hood over my head. We grabbed our stuff and exited the jet. As we walked down the terminal, The Tokio Hotel boys where right in front of us.
"Cam! Tokio Hotel, was on the jet too!" C.j said excitedly.
"Yeah, C.j, I know we met last night." I said calmly. Chris Just scoffed. When we finally got to the waiting place, Aunt Emma was there. I dropped all my stuff and ran to her and gave her a hug.
"Cameron! How are you, Doll. I'm so sorry." She said while we were hugging. Then C.j, walked over with my stuff and gave Aunt Emma a hug when I let go.
"How have you been?" She asked again.
"Could be better" Chris replied for the both of us. She pulled us into another hug.
She let go when the Tokio Hotel Boys came over.
"Hello, Mrs. Marshall" Said Bill.
"Boys, Hi." Aunt Emma said as she pulled each of them in for a hug. "I am so happy for you four. You really made it big." She said getting all sappy.
"All thanks to you, we own you big time" Tom said.
"Well, Boys, I don't know If I ever told you this but it was really Cameron, that showed you to me. She sent me a video of you on youtube. So if you own any one anything it would be Cameron here." The Boy's just looked at me.
I stepped forward and took a bow.
"Your Welcome" I said.
"Well, Boys we better get going, Still have to show Chris and Cameron, home. See you soon." Aunt Emma smiled. I just waved and we walked away.

© Copyright 2009 MaddiBleu (maddibleu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1574667-Life-Needs-No-Explanation-Chapter-Two