*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1575355-Welcome-Intruder
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1575355
A lonely housewife welcomes an intruder into her house.
A humble submission to all reviewers: The following story was submitted in a contest where the restriction was that the entry cannot exceed 869 words


Devon tossed about in bed making a vain attempt to catch some sleep, but the ache between her legs refused to heal. Her avaricious pussy, unaccustomed to such prolonged periods of solitude, and yearning for an invader to kiss and bathe, stubbornly refused to be pleased by her mistress’ slender fingers. She cursed her husband Jim’s job for making him travel so much.

The buzzing of the poolside motor pleased her. Mrs. Gomes, the caretaker had promised to bring in a pool boy today to clean the pool. The children could spend the day swimming. Sliding out of bed, she walked up to the edge of the room and peered out of the window.

The sight of the broad-shouldered, muscular man in trunks, pumping water out of the pool, intensified her heat. She looked at the clock. She had an hour before the children woke up. Losing all notions of propriety, she hurried to the pool in her flimsy camisole, remembering to lock the children’s bedroom. Lucky, their window did not face the pool.

The pool boy’s eyes popped out at the sight of the blonde Goddess in her inadequate attire. “Hi! Mrs. Gomes informed that the pool needed some maintenance,” he explained, his eyes feasting on the contours of her orbs and the pink nipples, showing through the translucent material.

“You don’t look like a pool boy,” she cooed, enchanted by his handsome countenance.

“Only part time,” he laughed, admiring her centerfold looks.

“Can’t he smell my mating juices? I am leaking like a tap,” she sighed silently.

Without losing more time, Devon removed her camisole, revealing her tempting offerings. Walking up to him, she kneeled down, and pulling his trunks down, freed his throbbing hardness. She grasped the magnificent tool with awe, marveling its monstrous length and enormous girth, responding to the silky ministrations of her dexterous fingers.

She flicked her tongue over the length of the shaft, teasing it slightly, enjoying its pungent odor, before nibbling gently on the swollen crown. Experience told her that this hunk had not bathed this morning, and the feral smell heightened her arousal. She locked her eyes with his in a hypnotic trance, as her pouty lips parted to gobble his delicious morsel, making him moan. He clutched her golden tresses, and shoved her face into his groin, plunging his tensed cock into her throat.

She choked slightly, but her tongue and mouth never let up on the licking or sucking, delighted that he was finally taking control. He groaned like an animal, making love to her delightful mouth, before emptying his hot seed into it. The velocity and abundance of his ejaculation took her by surprise, and though she made a brave attempt to gulp every drop, generous quantities still dripped out at the corners, ornamenting her sexy face with cream designs and bubbly froth.

He raised her to his feet, and took her in his arms. Enchanted by her beauty and skill, he lowered his face and kissed her. He lifted her in his powerful arms, and carrying her to the pool, seated her gently on the edge, with her legs dangling in the water. She held his hand. “You are married,” she flirted, noticing his wedding ring.

“So are you,” he retorted. Sitting by her side, he lowered his mouth to her glorious breast.

He kissed and sucked it, as his left hand kneaded and fondled the other tit. Her body reveled in his attentions, enhancing her wetness. The strong smell of her arousal pleased him. He slid into the water and positioned himself between her legs.

He lowered his mouth to the plump lips, glistening with her love cream. He lapped it, savoring it immensely. He was hungry for her now and he locked his mouth to her pussy, devouring it, as his tongue teased her love bud. She rewarded him with a massive climax that drenched his eager face with her heady releases, her legs thrashing in the water.

His flaccid member was now engorged again. He picked her and held her on top of him while she positioned the gigantic tool at the entrance of her aching womanhood. Flinging her arms around him, she lunged forward and made him groan, when his gigantic tool disappeared inside her creamy sheath. He supported her ass cheeks on both hands aiding her to bobble up and down on his cock, creating indescribable sensations as his face ground against her shapely tits. Their animal copulation culminated in an intense orgasm and he flooded her parched depths.

They both dried and dressed, before she led him to her bedroom for a comprehensive cure of the ache between her legs. The first round of copious eruptions had only partially remedied it.

He stopped in front of the children’s room. “Don’t!” she shrieked when he unlocked the room and walked in. To her utter dismay, she watched him stand beside their bed and stroke their curls, waking them up.

“Hi papa! When did you return?” the two kids yelled in unison.

“Early morning. Get ready you two. Breakfast in an hour,” Jim said with warmth before taking his wife Devon’s hand and leading her to their bedroom.

Word Count:865



© Copyright 2009 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1575355-Welcome-Intruder