*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1575515-A-Gypsys-Night
by Archer
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1575515
A gypsy's night in bed with her man.
It was the day where everyone dresses up to go out and get candy. Even adults would play along and dress up one way or another. It was Halloween after all. And Cindy wasn’t any different. She was meeting up with her friends just to go around the neighborhood. It was tradition for them to do this every year. Her friends have little siblings whom they brought along to watch over them. They were supposed to meet up at seven at the local park before starting. It was nearly seven when she last looked at the clock. Her outfit this year was of a gypsy. Her pants were billowy and very low. They begin around two inches below her belly button. Her shirt wasn’t even considered a shirt. It was more like a strip of cloth covering some of her breasts. She was also wearing transparent cloth in which her arms were covered from the elbow down. She has a head piece on but her hair was mainly let out. She had her friend put on her makeup at school as well as some draw on tattoos. Her feet were in slippers covered in beads. The outfit has some beads that made soft noises every time she moved. Cindy took a few minutes in front of the mirror to check if there’s anything else that was missing. Seeing nothing missing, she looked towards the clock on her desk. It was time for her to meet up with her friends.

She grabbed her handmade side bag and ran out of the house. Her parents were in Vietnam for the month like they did the year before. This time, like last time, Cindy did not go with them. She was given full control of her house. She remembered to lock up the house and all the lights turned off. She walked down the street, smiling at some people who smiled at her and ignoring others who whistled at her. She saw the park along with a bunch of her friends as well as some others. She remembered her friend telling her that her friend wanted to come along. That must be him.

The man was turned so Cindy did not see how he looked. But his backside was attracting. He wasn’t wearing a costume or anything. But in regular clothing, he was enticing. When he turned to face her as many of her friends called out to her, Cindy’s heart started to beat. She was attracted and she was caught. Her sexual urges wants him and they want him now.

The rest of the night went by in a flash. Cindy doesn’t even remember what had happened. All she remembered was meeting up with her friends. The next minute, she was in her room, lips locked with the man from before. We battled for dominance. We were stubborn, headstrong, and so needy. He used his height to his advantage, pushing her back to her bed, their lips still locked together, tongues pushing and pulling. Cindy does not like to lose. She wrapped her legs around his waist and grind up against him. That’s when things turned. She felt him tensed before hearing a deep growl from his chest. She opened her eyes and saw his eyes dilated and he broke from the kiss.

“I’m sorry if I hurt you.” Was all he said before he returned to ravaging her mouth. One of his hands grabbed hold of both of Cindy’s and held them above her head. The other was teasing her as it touched her body. Cindy moaned into the kiss and her legs tightened. She enjoyed it when he dominated. The hand that was touching her body teased her when he rubbed her breast. He would not touch where she needed him to, instead, he would touch around the area. Cindy finally broke from the kiss and the hold on her hands. She quickly unbuttoned his pants and grabbed onto his penis. This brought a gasp from him and Cindy was happy. It was her turn to play.

She switched their position and this time, she was on time. She slid off of him so she could come face to face with his penis instead. Her clothes were soft and silky as she slid them across the organ. She smiled as he stood proud and tall. She looked into his eyes and kept eye contact as she slid the penis into her mouth. She heard him gasp and instantly arched up. She took as much of him into her as possible. She smelled his arousal. This caused her to become more aroused than she already was. Her lips were getting wet and her juice was wetting her panties. She toyed with the organ as he continued to make noises of pleasure. She could feel how hard he has become under her tongue and how he shuddered. But she let go of him before he was able to come. She wanted him inside her before he came.

He knew what she wanted. They did this before. This dance of lust, of love, of passion. He watched as she slid off her pants, the soft pieces of cloth. He smirked as he saw how impatient she was since she pulled off her panties along with her pants. But she left on her shoes. She knew of his little secret, his little fetish. She sauntered over to him, hips moving side to side. He wanted her and he wanted her now.

She was on the bed the moment she came in his range. He was over her the second right after. He guided himself to her opening and she wrapped her legs around him. She opened herself to him, letting him plunge himself deeply into her. She cried out in pleasure as he groaned. He was so big and she felt how he twitched inside her. She was so tight, so wet around him, and he felt how she shivered. He pulled out and pushed right back in. He loved this and he knew she loved it too. She was chanting his name as she tried to get air. The passion was building and she knew it. She met him go for go. He cried her name as he finally came. She arch into his body as she came as well, shuddering from her climax.

They laid there, him on top of her, her arms and legs around him. They tried to catch their breath and she hugged him tightly. “I love you, Ryan.” “I love you too, Cindy.”
© Copyright 2009 Archer (archangel269 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1575515-A-Gypsys-Night