*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1576535-The-lost-Legend
by rose
Rated: · Other · Tragedy · #1576535
Michael Jackson against the world?
All eyes on you from childhood until the day you die.

How could one live in peace? Would have to have one hell of a strong mind, more confidence than humanly possible.

Striving for acceptance while to others it seems like you have it all, but deep inside you are hurting, you are blinded from your own beauty by the brainwashed up bringing. So unfair.

You change your appearance to concur the pain, you are satisfied - but wait - did someone just write about the nose job? Did they say it looked worse? Maybe you need another one to make it better. Did it make them happy? Am I beautiful now?

Your voice can soothe the most tortured soul, can tear up the driest eye. Your moves defy gravity. Your talents are unquestionable!

So why must we focus on the lies? Why do we call you ugly when your eyes are so beautiful.

I remember the time your music made me smile, I remember the time your music made me feel like I was not alone. So why do I speak ill of you?

The very same world who launched your career at the beginning of your life, is the same world that hurt your career with evil rumors, and ultimately ended your life.

Now we ask why? Why so soon? We laughed until you could no longer stand. Now that you have fallen, we realize we should have helped you up sooner. Now its too late, but your more beautiful than ever.
© Copyright 2009 rose (jessicarose3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1576535-The-lost-Legend