*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1576939-09-07-01
Rated: · Other · Other · #1576939
daily routin
There were some troubles about my work,I usually lost my temper recently.Some thing goes wrong everyday,It makes me unhappy. Our department will have a little trip to the island Tian Yu moutain.
I'm not very willing to engage in the trip which ererything was arranged by other people. My spare time is limit since I have left the colleage,So I cherish all the time real belongs to me.It belongs to me and no one can grab it from my hand.
I began running again these days for I've been the formal employee so that I have one more hour a day. My schedule was renew, and It's carried out seriously.
Thanks to the colleage near my dorm here, It is really a good place to run.Through the colleage is not allowed enterring other than the colleage student, I have at last found the way to get in. Only in the campus can I get the right feeling that I'm here, I'm active still,I'm energetic still.
© Copyright 2009 to be better (fancyspace at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1576939-09-07-01