*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1577927-WAR-OF-WIZARDS-RISE-OF-THE-FALLEN
Rated: E · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1577927
the story of four kingdoms fighting for one land in an epic age.
                                  CHAPTER -1

                THE PAST CONSEQENCES





it was nearly 10000 years before when all the land used to be one, wet with blood of four kingdoms, humans,orcs ,centinal vikings and the undead.

UNDEAD:

              Kingdom of darkness and unsympathetic with great dark magic and deadly creatures

The king of this mysterious kingdom is LITCH THE DEATH MASTER. It is believed that he had boon for three lives and in each life he looks in different form. he has a hollow body covered with dark cloth and blue flame flowing through hollow eye pits and carried a enchanted sword.





HUMANS: they were the most powerful and friendly natured during those times. they were under the great leadership of king seus,who is known for his bravery in the first war of wizards between the undead and other three. He is very powerful spell caster and had a boon that his mighty powers would pass to his discendents.he had the mighty power of divine fury which would smash anything in its way. He had the fame of slaying the death knight by which he ended the first war. He had only one son named aurther.sues lived nearly 500 years and after his death his body was buried somewhere secretly, and aurther was made the king of the humans





ORCS: The mighty cold blood beasts which have the power to control the nature's powers. Their entire kingdom was full of beasts; they used beasts for riding purposes. During the past they used to be friendly with the humans. The mighty leader of orcs was duteron. He was a greatly respected even by humans because of the great contribution made by him i.e. gave his life to save the life of sues during first war of wizards. He had a son who was too small during his death, his very faithful general took him to his house and kept secretly the boy beside his wife who had just given birth to twins and pretended as if triplets were born. He gave immense training to all of the three boys so that no one would doubt his actions. He was named thrall, during the judgment of 'who would be the king’. Thrall’s elder brother thebis became furious and for that reason the kingdom was split to half and northern territory was given to him and thrall became the king of the southern kingdom



THE CENTINAL VIKINGS:

                                          They are the tree kingdom and believed to be originated first among the others. during 1st war king horn and queen hauntra were of greatest worriers .but before the dark master was killed by sues .litch seized king horn’s soul in a statue and defeated the Vikings in the war .but anyhow hauntra managed to escape and made a retreat.









After killing litch in the battle field sues returned with a great honor from his people and the people began to say”long live the king”. He ordered his soldiers to bring litch’s body and made his corpse hanged to a cross and made a large fleet of security. He died later after few years and throne was passed over to aurther.



King aurther was a brave man and always liked adventures,he got an information from his priests that his fathers secret magic powers were hidden in woods north to the country then he went to the woods and after many days of battle he could revive the devine armour  and magic powers of sues and suddenly soul of his father appeared and appreciated his bravery and gave him a baby, and he was named as aslantus.



One night at the place where litch was hanged it was new moon and it was very cold night it was the same day when sues killed litch a soldier approached there and said “ha! The dark master who was very fierce is hanging like fool”. And touched his hand and suddenly a blue ray passed from the soldiers hand to litch’s hand. The dark hollow bones began to burn with blue flame.the dark master rose to life again.

This was made by the three side kicks never be seen or heard by reading the book called manhauntra which would bring dead to life.



Now many years have been passed and human mentality has changed .they built up a rivalry with orcs. And the whole thing started with the invasion of humans on orcs border city under the leadership of human warlord archamage……………













(From here some presentation will be in thrall’s narration)



                                        Chapter -II

                              the strange dream



Thrall in rainy dark night was seated on a huge creature drenched in pool of blood with the orcish flag pierced in its body.

                            “I don’t know what led to this point and what its consequences are, but I swear…I swear …I shall surly take my revenge on the one who planned this.

“Though I was warned, I couldn’t save my brother” said thrall in grief.



        “This started a few months ago... I and my brother were in my tent and suddenly our captain rushed into our tent and was eager to say something but he was panting. “Why are you in such a hurry? Be cool and say what the matter is!” said grom.

        Grom hell scream is my brother who returned to our kingdom after years of training in blade mastering

          “War chief! Humans are preparing for an attack on our border city” said captain in a hurry.

“Those beasts will pay for this! Let’s hurry! Thrall you be here and guard our city, I will go see those humans” said grom angrily.

        “Captain! Send 3 battalions with grom and required resources with them” I ordered



grom left to the city with his army. Few hours passed and suddenly a sentry soldier came rushing towards me and said “war chief it’s a trap the humans are preparing for an attack on our city” At that moment I was out of ideas I left to a state of confusion.

“What! We don’t have enough army to defend it!” I said



“my lord we will defend with our full effort and we don’t even care our lives” he said and tried to fill my heart with confidence.

I came out of the tent and all the people gathered there “ok my worriers, prepare for an attack we wont allow any others to enter our motherland” I said

A state of emergency prevailed in the city every man including peasants wore the armor and equipped with weapons and were waiting for the signal flares.

Within few moments the signal flares raised high in the sky and I marched my army towards the human army. We stood over the edge and we heard the war siren which echoed allover the field. All of us were ready and all of us began to hold our weapons firmly.

The humans were approaching us, “attack”! I ordered.

Both the armies rushed towards each other they clashed in a split moment .my mounted units began to rage in the field. I also gave some work to my hammer. both of us were fighting fiercely and suddenly there came a glow moving past the field and shattering  everything in its way. It came nearer and nearer and that was a man mounted on a horse holding a long magical wand with a crystal engraved in it.



“Oh! Ha! You ugly skinned orc fellow ready for a game!” he said cunningly.

“Who are you?” I asked straightly.

“I am archamage the warlord of the humans” he said

“I don’t care who you are but I will show you what will happen if any one comes into our mother land.” I said

Within no moment he raised his wand and attacked me it was a very painful blow. We both were seriously involved in the battle. He was a very powerful spell caster. He raised his wand and targeted a beam on the pond nearby and a shock wave passed through it and

Within few moments the water level started to rise up and there rose a giant water spirit and I was as a fly in front of it.

“My dear water elementals show your fury ha ha…”he said

it splashed a large wave on me an I was thrown away to a great distance and smashed with a tree and got a hard injury over my head. While I was trying to wake up a cavalry of humans rushed towards me and was about to pierce the sword in my chest and in a split second a long sharp blade got in his chest. It was grom

“I won’t let any one rise weapon on my brother until there is soul in my heart” he said

He laid me under a tree and raged in the battle field and the humans not aware of him saw his power and retreated under the order of archamage.

I was a bit happy about that situation.

He got me on my wolf beast and took me to a secret hut some where in the woods, and got some medication to my wound and aided it with a cloth. I became unconscious by the dizzy effect of medication….





(Meanwhile…at the human conference hall of border city)



“Hmm…one for the other…ha! Now who is this other orc fool” shouted archamage.

“My lord he is the brother of thrall, grom hell scream who returned to his kingdom after a tremendous training in the blade mastering.” said one of the member of the council.

They were discussing about their causalities, and then a black crow drew everyones attention when it circled all over the place and finally landed at the centre of hall in front of archamage and starred at him. After few seconds a red fog encircled it and all the members became fearsome and stood up. The crow suddenly changed into a man covered with a dark cloth all over the body except his mouth portion and was holding a wand in his hand.

“Greetings, my lord, I am prophet and I am here to warn you the dark forces are building in strength and you are their first target. You should drive your people to the east immediately” said the prophet cautiously.

“Do you think we are fools to just flee away? and we know how to rule our people”archamage said rudely.

“Now take away this crap from here, I have no time to talk to jokers.” he said

“telling to unworthy is waste of time,I will say to the one who is worthy enough”he said angrily and disappeared.



(at the hut)

              I had a strange dream that night a person stood before me in the darkness and pointed his towards me and said  “you are the one who could save everyone from this situation”.suddenly due to thunderbolt’s sound I woke up suddenly and found that I was alone in the hut.and it was raining badly then,and almost night.but my conscience was stinging me to go to my city and in no time I left to my city on my wolf.



Icould’nt figureout what was that dream for?........







                                                CHAPTER-III

                                  BRUTALITY OF THE KEEPER



It was a long journey in that stormy night through that tampered land, and I reached my city almost in the morning. As I entered my city borders I noticed my men running towards me among them was my captain. They were drenched in the pool of blood and were handicapped. I got down immediately and ran towards them and took the captain into my arms and asked him “what is this? Who dared to do this thing?”

“My lord …I am sorry I couldn’t save him” said he.

“Save who?” I asked

“the humans made an surprise attack on us and then grom came to save us but the humans had tricked us and cunningly kidnapped grom and took many of our men” he said

“Save us please…save grom”he said and that was his last words.

I left him there and ordered few men to make arrangements to rest him in peace.

There were very few soldiers left with me. With them I could never win with the humans. When I was seriously thinking about the situation there came eagle and started circling the place and was making peculiar sound and dropped a letter, which ran as follows

Thrall,

          No matter what’s the rivalry between us but I have got the information that grom is kidnapped by the humans few hours ago. My reinforcements are on their way to your town. Anyhow grom is our brother right! Hope the havens would bless us.

                                                                                                              Brother Thebis…





It made stinking confidence rise. I ordered my few troops to prepare for attack and was waiting for the sign of thebis reinforcements.

I was in such a hurry that I felt time was rushing. It was noon and I was vexed in waiting for the reinforcements. “Ok! That’s it! Lets go my men and fight our best; we are no sitting ducks here!” I said .We picked up the arms and were ready to leave the place. Suddenly from the tranquiller woods the sound of the orcish drums has begun to echo allover the place. The army finally arrived. “Sorry sire! We were busy with some gnolls in the middle. They tried to steal our belongings.” said one of the soldiers. “Lets hurry we have no time” I said straightly.



We marched towards the borders and the sun was blazing. We reached the border and through the dazzling sunlight we saw large army in front of their castle. “Charge!” I ordered within no time. We rushed towards them. But I couldn’t understand why they were attacking us .then suddenly huge balls of fire rose into the sky from the catapults. And smashed on the ground like asteroids. When we drew our attention towards the catapults the human army raged towards us. Once again archamage entered the field and raised the water elementals. I lost my temper in seeing my army lose once again. Then suddenly a plan struck my mind. “Retreat!” I ordered.  The general had a puzzled look over me. “Trust me” I said



My men were falling backwards and were at a safer distance from the humans.

“Stop!” ordered archamage. “What are they doing?” puzzled archamage.

Thrall pointed his weapon (ancestral hammer) to the sky and said some enchanted words. Suddenly a spark left his hammer to the sky.

For few moments the whole battle field was silent. Thrall opened his eyes and said with cunning smile “silence before a storm”



The humans were in total confusion and were very cautious of what was going to happen.

Then the silence was interrupted by some wind which seemed to grow up in speed. The human army began to step back. The horses began to make strange noises. Then within no time the wind was so stronger that they were about to be blown away. There developed huge tornadoes and soon the human’s troops were whirling in them. The water elementals split into water droplets. After certain time the wind begun to weaken and the human troops began to run away. “Attack!” I ordered. We rushed towards the humans.



While my men were busy in the battle I saw archamage running away and I chased him. Without being noticed I sprang on him with my hammer, and we both fell apart on the ground. “Where’s my brother?” I screamed in a panting voice. “God! Open your mouth! Speak! Or I will cut your throat” I screamed again.

I felt that he got some what scared by my second warning and then he said “there in the stone prison” he said. I left him then and there and ran towards the prison not too far from sight. I reached there and I say a single block of room built with stone and with a wooden door, “what? This can’t stop my brother, even a baby in my kingdom could smash it, something must be wrong here” I said to myself.  I stomped the door with my leg and entered the room and at the entrance the room seemed very dark and I stepped my leg into the room and got slipped and fell down. I had look at my hand in the outside lighting and I have got some green sticky substance over my suit. I entered the room and took a left turn and I saw a huge hole in the wall and same sticky substance over it and blood stains over the ground. I finally noticed the orcish flag that grom carried lied on the ground.



I lost my temper and my anger crossed its limits. I picked up the flag a rushed outwards slipping. I came outside and saw archamage still on the ground and trying to get his magic wand. I ran towards him and caught him with single hand and lifted him high and shouted “where is my brother? What did you do? Speak out you fool! Or this would be your last breath”. And raised my hammer and I was about to hit him hard then suddenly a voice stumbled the place “stop!” And the humans stopped at the place they were and bowed their heads and stood on their knees. I felt as if I have heard the voice before.

From the middle of the army there came a man who was very tall and well built body.

He had a very dazzling amour on him that I couldn’t see his face at first. Then he walked towards me. “What! Aslantus!”…… “You are not my rival for now, this old fool kidnapped my brother, and I will kill him” I said raging over aslantus.



“Stop! Your brother is not with us!” said aslantus

“What do you mean he is not with you, don’t try to trick me” I said cautiously

“I’m not tricking you and there is no need to trick you!” he paused and again continued “your brother is not only the one who is missing! But our people are also! All of them are kidnapped by the undead for some kind of dangerous task they are planning for!” said aslantus.

“What happened to your people?” I enquired

“That’s our work that you have nothing to do with!” he said straightly

“Then I have been wasting my precious time and strength with this fools, I have to find my brother” I said and was about to leave.



“Thrall wait!” said aslantus. “Do you want to make a deal until you find your brother” he said.

“What! do you think I would agree with that! Remember you are the cause for this situation, I have no time to waste with you people” I said.



“To the city!” I ordered my men. And it was nearly night fall and the sun slowly crept down the hills





(At the border city of the humans after the orcs left)



Aslantus was at army training centre and was instructing them about the situation they had “make your hearts strong as rock while you here this, this day before many hours of sunrise at the city of lord’s Ville  according to the sentry guard who escaped from the incident there came dense green fog slowly covering the city and after few minutes the city full of fog one of his partner who got down in the fog to examine it disappeared for sometime and he came to his partner and started behaving unusually and within no time he changed into a undead creature, the alarming thing is it is spreading all over the cities and for the reason of nations safety I had temporarily changed the capital to this city and ordered every single person to come here as quickly as possible”



Then the captain of the army came and “sire! The fog is seen in the nearest city next to the woods”.

“To arms my men we have got work to do let’s move” said aslantus



He took his army crossing the deadly forests. It was night and too quite and dark. They kept on going until they reached the barren land. Few hundred yards away there was fog. They began to move forward but they couldn’t notice that the fog was circling them. It was pin drop silence there. The fog begun it’s feasting from the back row and slowly there was no one except the captain and aslantus. “Be brave my men” said captain and looked backwards.

Both of them were horrified by the situation that there was nobody. “I think we alone should finish the task” said aslantus.

They took a few steps forwards and suddenly they heard someone screaming “help! Help!” They saw two men running towards them. They came towards aslantus and fell down before him and said in pain “help us we can’t breathe! Uh!” and they were their last words.

Aslantus turned towards the captain and was about to say something suddenly the dead man sprang up on aslantus and tried get hold of his throat but the captain pierced the sword in the villager’s heart. “May be we have no choice!” said the captain and kept his sword in the holder and suddenly the other spranged on him and bit his shoulder, immediately aslantus gave a single blow with his dive hammer that he became to ashes. “Are you alright?”Asked aslantus.

“Thank you my lord! I am all right” replied captain

“Let’s move” said aslantus.

They walked some distance and suddenly the captain fell down in pain holding his shoulder.

“Run my lord run…run…run” he screamed .his voice changed and became very rude. He raised his head and aslantus felt bad that he turned into an undead creature. he shouted and jumped over him and was about to get his throat .then aslantus turned him to ash in the same way he had done before.

“You were right! I had no choice” he said and kept on moving in the fog.





Then after some time a voice so deep that it can be hardly heard came out of dense fog

“Aslantus! Have you lost you’re your way! Dont worry the history will remember you as the king who abandoned his people ha having a cruel and harsh voice.



“You scum! Don’t hide behind this like a coward come in front of me and talk!” screamed with anger

“Oh! You wish to see me! You will be the first and last to see me” said some body



Within few moments the earth began to tremble and the intensity began to raise high and high.



From the dense fog there came a shadow first and later a huge creature came there which had four legs and tow hands holding two dual sythes.he had very giant body that aslantus could barely see his face even with vertical position of his head. He had a green flame burning all over his face and along his tail through which the fog is being generating.

“Oh! My what kind of thing are you!” said aslantus



“Oh! Freak I am brutius the keeper of the isle” said he

“What isle?” enquired aslantus?

“Fool! The isle of the dead, you call it graveyard” said brutius

“Now I warn you to leave this place and leave this place alone before you taste my true power” said aslantus



“You talk too much! Dont you?” said brutius in a cunning voice.

“That’s it!” said aslantus and raised his hammer and raged towards brutius

Brutius stood still as if nothing was happening





“Aaaaaaaaaahhh! Screamed aslantus in pain and fell on the ground suddenly and got freeze as ice and his skin got wrinkled like of the dying. He finally became unconscious.





Then brutius gave a cunning laugh and got aslantus leg and dragged him into the darkness…………………….





This was the first consequence of human past (revenge of undead)……

© Copyright 2009 everyone (bharathsai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1577927-WAR-OF-WIZARDS-RISE-OF-THE-FALLEN