*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1578299-what-am-i-going-to-say
by Kabby
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Death · #1578299
a teenage girl fears of telling her family about a bad choice she has made.
Oh.......[she moans] I really cant believe i made a mistake this big.  Why couldn't i have just stayed away from him? [she shifts in her bed]  I knew he was going to be trouble the minute i meant him! [she starts to get angry.]  what's done is done, no turning back from reality now. Whats dad gonna say?  he'll probably kick me out of the house! isn't that illegal? under the age of eighteen? I'm sixteen.  I'm supposed to be at school, trying to graduate and thinking about the life that's ahead of me! [she starts to cry as she looks up at the ceiling] My life was perfectly fine before this! [she points to her stomach.  as she turns over in her bed.]  I feel guilty,  I'm one month now and i still haven't told.  I always promised to my mother I wouldn't ever make this mistake.  Should i get a abortion? I dont believe in it. [she shakes her head, trying to shake the thought out] no,no,no i cant do that! that's like murdering my child.  ok.......[she tests somethings out on imaginary parents]  Ok...Mom....dad i screwed up big time! i haven't told you..but I'm pregnant.  No, i have to make it sound like its not so bad.  alright [ she sighs].........Mom, dad i know you've raised me well but I've made a mistake, a stupid mistake.  I am pregnant, but don't worry i'm giving the baby up!  I Don't know if that's how it's going to turn out, but I'll try that.  No,  i can't [ she starts to cry] Oh......how am I going to say this?
© Copyright 2009 Kabby (kabby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1578299-what-am-i-going-to-say