*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1578418-Meet-Danica-After-Work-STORY-ENTRY
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #1578418
Shawn & Danica Find A Happier Hour Beyond The Bar...
         Shawn ran his thumb across the small napkin, retracing the flowery cursive lettering Danica had written in black ink on the soft square of burgundy paper.  Numbers and letters equaled an address and two names, one was a street name, the other was who to ask for at the door.  The place was apparently a fetish club where they catered to "the darker side of things" and where they understood the value of discretion.  The darker side of things...compared to the stale, white bread dullness his relations with Christine had devolved to a fetish club would be more intense than a racehorse-sized dose of adrenalin.

         Intense, imaginative, exotic, and expensive.  Danica hadn't mentioned cost because if price were an issue he didn't have any business considering it.  If he went he would get whatever he paid for, total customized satisfaction.  An investment, yes, but one that had nothing but dividends.  Then again he hadn't paid for it since that trip to Vegas during college.  Two girls had  given him head, alternately sucking and licking him until they'd left his nuts as dry as the surrounding Nevada desert.  God, higher education had never felt so good...

         Standing off to the left of his table, Danica was a study in temptation.  While his private debate over pay-for-play continued in silence, his eyes roamed attentively along her lean, athletic body.  The firm, B-cup slopes of her breasts so clearly defined by the ribbed, Y-back tank she wore.  The low-rise, flare-bottomed jeans that looked pre-shrunk to fit the round, peach-shaped swell of her ass.  Christine complained and all the while she was ignoring the fundamental truth that intimacy didn't just happen, it took work.  Intimacy was all about preparation and presentation and if she had bothered making how she looked as high a priority as her complaints she wouldn't have any complaints.  Not about how often he craved her, anyway.

         Making a decision, Shawn folded and re-folded the napkin then slid it in his pants pocket.  Danica took that as her cue and moved to return to her duties but had barely turned before Shawn's hand was on her wrist.  Hazel eyes looking back over her shoulder, she stared down at his hand then up at him.  He was smiling.

         She wasn't.

         "I said they play, not me.  Move your hand, now."

         "What about option four?"

         Twisting her arm away from his loosened fingers, Danica's moist eyes simmered in the half-light.  "Thought you were going to Orchid."

         "Nope, tucking it away for a rainy day."

         "Rainy day, huh?"

         "Yes," he began, leaning closer to her.  "If it never got cloudy I wouldn't be here, I'd be happy and at home.  Now that I am here, I know that whatever Orchid has on their menu its no reason to leave you alone tonight."

         "Dani!" the bartender called.  "I got three tables waiting, Mister one-drink ain't your only customer!"

         "Loosen your panties, Greg, damn!" Danica shouted, then turned back to Shawn.  "Fifteen minutes."

         "Fifteen minutes," he repeated, nodding his understanding.  "Uhm, here or---"

         "Corner across the street, I'll find you."

         Danica spun, empty tray above her head as she left him, weaving like a snake charmer between the crush of noisy, semi-inebriated bodies filling the bar.  Her ass flexing in those oh-so-tight jeans was the last sight he caught of her before she was gone altogether.

         Hot bitch.  He picked up his glass and swallowed the Jack easily before setting the empty glass down and looking at his watch.  Sorrows drowned, fifteen minutes had ticked down to fourteen minutes, twenty-three seconds and counting.  He stood and began navigating toward the door, finding as he shouldered through that getting between the patrons wasn't as effortless as Danica had made it seem...

         Twenty minutes later she emerged from the bar, trading the hot stink of body odor indoors for the late July humidity outside.  Across the street Shawn was waiting in a cab, the meter running.  Sashaying with a deliberate lack of urgency, she crossed the street and stepped up to the cab.

         "Whats this for?" she asked, running a hand through her honeyed tresses to shake them free of her ponytail.  "Going someplace?"

         "I figured a cab would be quicker than the train."

         "Baby, see that building right across from the corner you were supposed to wait for me on?"

         "Yeah."

         "Well guess who lives on the fourth floor."

         "Really?"

         "Really."

         Shawn shook his head and handed the driver a twenty before stepping out.  The fat-fingered man chuckled and turned off his meter.

         "Right there?"

         "Riiight there."

         "You could've told me you know."

         "Jury was still out, I hadn't made up my mind yet."

         "And now?"

         Danica leaned in against him, palm finding his crotch and squeezing.  "Now we play."

         And play they did, every game she knew.  She knew a lot.

         Dani moaned low and deep, echoing the sensations of the climax now radiating through her beautiful, sweat-slickened body.  Trembling, she felt as though a swarm of butterflies had burst free inside her stomach, fluttering wildly in celebration of their release.  It was a luscious feeling, complete and overwhelming, brought on by the passionate efforts of the man poised between her splayed thighs.  The man who had licked and kissed and practically worshiped the silky, waxed-bare folds of her pussy and tormented the snug ring of her ass until she shivered.  The man who, according to the woman he had at home, wasn't "intimate enough". 

         Right.

         As she groaned and twisted, Danica knew whatever issues Shawn had, intimacy wasn't one of them.  Rhythmically plunging his swollen shaft in and out, Shawn seemed bent on fucking her until she could take no more, churning her insides from every angle he could put her in until she passed out, blissfully unconscious.  The way he was going, he might just do it too...

         Feeling her walls clutching at his invading length on each and every stroke, Danica smiled, arching her back until the blunt, fat end of Shawn's dick was striking an all new area of her syrupy depths.

         Oh yes, he was good, he was damned good, maybe the best she'd ever had but she was no slouch either; Danica knew that as much pleasure as Shawn was bringing her she was matching him, edging him nearer to the point where he would break and let all the cum he was fighting to keep bottled up erupt inside her, flooding her tunnel with that frothy white milk...

         "God, baby, ohhhhh God!  You needed this!  You needed this so fucking badly didn't you?"

         "YES!"

         "Then take it, baby, oh damn damn damn take it all!" 



1106 words
© Copyright 2009 Onyx: a PURPLE MANIAC! (onyxgemini22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1578418-Meet-Danica-After-Work-STORY-ENTRY