*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1578673-Peak-Of-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1578673
Short Story. Written by me.
Peak Of Love
Short Story By: Brian Ward

The most beautiful lady I have ever seen was standing on a cliff over looking the lake. I saw her on that summer’s day with the breeze blowing. She was wearing a beautiful white dress that blew in the wind.
I went and rowed my boat on that lake everyday that summer, and I never saw her. Till that day she walked into my store. Even though I saw her from far away that summer’s day, I knew it was her. She bought a piano and asked for it to be delivered tomorrow afternoon.
I delivered it to her house, when I drove up she was on cliff looking out on the lake. She brought me inside and told me where to put it. She ended up telling me about the summer she had, she mentioned that she saw a gentlemen rowing his boat on the lake one day. She said that she stood on the cliff and looked out at the lake every night hoping to see him.
That night, I went out on the lake to row my boat. I ended up seeing the girl, and she saw me. She walked down to the edge of the lake to see who the gentleman was. When she saw it was me, she said I thought I had a feeling about you when you brought the piano. That night she asked me to come over tomorrow and listen to her play the piano.
After that day I would row my boat over to her side of the lake and listen to her play every day. I brought asked her to come to the cliff one summer’s eve. I got down on one knee and asked her to be my wife.
© Copyright 2009 WriterBoy15 (writerboy15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1578673-Peak-Of-Love