*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1579355-The-War-Nobody-Sees
by 123996
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1579355
There's a war
There's a War going on today, and I feel that if I don't say this no one will. Its messed up jacked up and nobody notices. People are getting killed you can throw them in jail, kill them yourself or do what you've been doing and look the other way. You think you'll never be able to stop it, it has been going on since the beinning of time. At least try who knows it may work it may not but at least give it a shot. Don't you see if the president doesn't announce it on national T.V. nobody cares or notices enough to care. You'll speak your mind about the war in Iraq but do you care about the war just around the block? You don't have to be 18 to die in this wor. The ones who die are just kids like my friends and me most of them not even 18. Sure they made some wrong choices who hasn't? They got involved in some things but that dosn't mean you shouldn't care. If nobody stops it how many people will be drafted into this war? How many parents have to lose they kids? How many little kids have to walk in there big brothers and sisters footsteps? How many lives will be lost forever before you believe me?
© Copyright 2009 123996 (ash996 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1579355-The-War-Nobody-Sees