*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1579439-Stuck-With-a-Stallion-Girl-part-1
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Adult · #1579439
A Plane ride gone bad as a young teen get's squashed by a bootylicious Stallion Anthro.
"Stuck With a Stallion Girl" Part 1

- A Plane ride gone bad as a young teen get's squashed by a  bootylicious Stallion Anthro. (Heavy Squashing, Heavy Grinding, Non-Death, Slight Trampling.)


-------------------------------------------------------------------


"Too long." Final thought to himself as he looked out window of the traveling plane he was on. "Why is this plane taking so long to depart already? Sonic Airlines motto was 'Faster then the Speed of sound', but I've been in here for half an hour, and the plane didn't even take off yet!"

Despite his low muttering, Final remained in his seat, trying to be patient to the end. He a young human teen, barely passing 16. Light brown in skin color, with short, spiky dark blue hair, most of the other passengers on plane thought of him as a mean looking rebel...with nerdy-looking oval glasses. Sadly, the people judge too quickly by the cover of the book, and would have never known that he was only a quiet teenager with nothing to live for. Final was a kind person who, despite his poor socail skills, was willing to sacrifice himself for a total stranger, if only just so he could die. Ever since he found out that he had no talent in anything, sports, artistic or otherwise, and lost his dream job as a character designer to girl who only had a few generic ideas, Final fell into a deep depression, and disliked everything that existed, including himself.

But Jayda, Final's pet cat turned Neko, did not give up on her ex-master, like he did with himself. She bought a 2 way ticket from Syracuse N.Y to Kagoshima City, Japan, in an attempt to lighten his mood. Since Final was a fan on Anime and Manga art, she thought that he might meet someone or something that will inspire him, and get him back to his happy self again.

'But here I am, sitting in the back seat of the plane, and nothing's happening.' Final thought to himself with a sigh.

With is light blue eyes, he went to look back at his watch again, pushing up his glasses with his right middle and index fingers, when the plane tilted very slightly, which indicated to him that someone got on. 'Ah, they were waiting for someone.' He thought to himself. 'That's why they didn't leave. Understandable.'

Sadly, he was not going to know who it was that just boarded the plane, since Final got a seat in the back row of the end section of the plane all alone, and the plane's purple curtins blocked his view of the middle section. Or that's what he thought when he heard a female voice behind the curtains.

"G-46?" Came the voice. It was mature, but it held the hint of a saucy, sexy western accent that made Final sit up in anticipation. "That's the back, right? Thanks, Mister."

Final smirked, but only very lightly, despite no one being there to notice it. 'G-46 is next to my seat...' He thought. 'This is gonna be good.' But when the curtains was pushed aside by the woman, he was taken back a bit when he saw her.

She was an Anthro.

Seeing one was a rare thing for Final, but he knew what they were: A race of humans that became human-shaped animals, caused by a slight cloning accident by Validen, a student of the world famous Tactician and Scholar, Professor Zhu Lu Bei. Validen miscalculated a procedure created by the Prof. for a multiple cloning technique, thus fusing many people with the DNA structure of various animals. At first, Validen and Zhu were about to be fired for nearly harming the people, but found out that the "Test Subjects" didn't mind. In fact, some even enjoyed the new found strength and speed gained by the genes of the animal they fused with. A few years -and a HECK of alot of mating- later, the Anthros reached a 30,000 population on the planet. Unfourtonetly, Final was not a fan of Anthros, since he considered them "Abnormal".

But despite not liking Furries -a nickname for the accidental created Race- Final found this one strikingly attractive. She was a stallion-type anthro, standing at more then six feet, with jet black fur and a long mane of delicate, pearl white hair that passed her waist. Slender dark blue eyes, with long, thick eyelashes remained glued to a big, darker blue book called "C.N" -which looks oddly familiar, Final thought to himself, as her head bobbed up and down to the music on her PSP. The woman's body was very tight and built, but curvaceous in the right areas, as her white shirt did a horrible job of hiding the large, round shape of her breast. Final had a slight fetish over busty women, and her size was almost big as his head.

But when he looked down to her lower half, all thoughts of her bust size was wiped clean completely. Final knew Stallions were known for having thick, strong legs and a big butt, but this anthro was...bigger than average, to put it mildly. Her dark blue leather bell bottoms were being stretched to their limits by her very wide, curvy hips, which could easily be past 60 inches. Her large, slender legs were capable of holding her heavy bottom though, and she walked toward the back with great power and grace, although her white hooves made a strong "clack" sound with each step. All this combined, she had more then 380 beautiful pounds stored in her curvaceous body. Just imagining the stomping power she had made Final tremble in nervousness. 'I Defeinetly don't want to under her when that happens.'

'Heck, I wonder if she can even fit into these seats first...' Final thought, as he looked at the seat that would soon belong to the beautiful, large Stallion. There wasn't one there.

Then it dawned on him. Final quickly pulled out his ticket as the sexy horse girl drew closer. G-46 wasn't just next to his seat: It was HIS seat exaclty! 'Maybe she'll notice me in the seat and sit somewhere else...' He hoped.

                            ---

As Luiku pushed aside the curtains leading to her seat, she saw a small human teen in the back, trying but failing to conceal the fact that he staring directly at her large breasts and round butt, an action which she though was cute, as most men, human or otherwise, would just rudely stare at her ass all day, some even being bold enough to whistle at her. She looked back at her ticket, which read G-46, the seat the black boy was in now. At first, Luiku was going to just sit somewhere else, as the other areas in this side of the plane was empty with the exception of her and the shy boy. But she then had a wicked idea that involved the kid in the back.

Pretending to read her book, Titled "C.N", Luiku kept her eye on the teen, noticing him checking her out. When she looked up from the book, the boy immediately looked away, blushing in hopes that she did not catch him staring. 'He should be fun' she thought. With a mean smirk, she loudly stepped the back of the plane, making sure to intimidate the boy with each of her heavy steps, each one causing a loud 'Clack' on the steel floor. The boy looked too cute when he pushed up his glasses and tried to look away, trembling slightly.

'He's going to be very fun...'

To be continued.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
© Copyright 2009 RikkusGuardian (rikkusguardian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1579439-Stuck-With-a-Stallion-Girl-part-1