*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1579518-Keanu-Reeves
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #1579518
What goes on in Keanu Reeves deprived mind...
Straight From the Diary of Acclaimed Actor Keanu Reeves...

Dear Diary,
         Woah! Like, today was a totally crazy day. I had just finished rippin the curls with my broha's, and came home and there was this problem. Like, woah. I totally had a six pack in my fridge, and there were totally only four beers left! Like any person, I didn't really know what to do. I went to my roommate, and he was all, "I took the beers." Woah. Like, totally rude. What if I came home, and wanted six beers, but only had four? Woah. I don't even wanna think of that. So then I was all, "Dude, why'd you drink my beer?" and he was all, "Because dude, I was thirsty." Woah. Totally crazy. So then I was like, "Dude, you owe me two beers!" and he was all, "No dude, my girl drank one." Woah. You do not let your girl drink your bro's beer. And I was like, really mad at him.
Love,
Keanu*Heart*
© Copyright 2009 davidbremner24 (davidbremner24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1579518-Keanu-Reeves