*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1579574-Im-going-to-be-sixteen
by Kibbla
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Teen · #1579574
I'm going to be Sixteen in six months.
I'm going to be sixteen.


I'm going to be sixteen soon! I say to myself. And another boring Birthday party with my family. No friends to invite, No fun. I'd really like to have a party with some of my friends at my house and just hang out.

I'm going to be sixteen. My life is going to change in six months. I'll get thinner and taller and sexier. I won’t be so childish looking. Maybe I'll look like the girls at school, or T.V. I'll finally be able to go out with some one. And drive.

I'm going to be sixteen. Hopefully I don't make stupid mistakes. Hopefully I don't get pregnant. Hopefully I get a boyfriend.

I'm going to be sixteen. Time to think about my future and all the fun I'll have for the rest of my three years in High school. And don't forget Collage. What am I going to do? What career will I pick for my future? Will I be a party animal, or be a Study freak. I'm sure the second one will be what I pick.

I'm going to be sixteen. I guess it's not that important. No fancy presents or parties for me. No new car, just sixteen candles on my cake. With my family asking me what I wished for. I just wonder if I can make three wishes. They would be.

1. to get a boyfriend and a good husband.
2. To become a famous movie actress.
3. To have a good future and live to be seventeen.

I'm going to be sixteen. Most girls think the worlds going to stop turning just for them. But for me it’ll keep going. At least I'm not fifty yet.

© Copyright 2009 Kibbla (kibbla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1579574-Im-going-to-be-sixteen