*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1579579-Impossible-Prologue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ASH
Rated: E · Preface · Dark · #1579579
The Prologue to the book, Impossible.
Prologue…
George woke with a sudden jolt of energy. The sandy haired boy with the massive blue eyes just stared at the wall in front of him for a minute collecting his thoughts before he looked to his right across the dark room. He slowly got out of his bed and walked to where a tall, skinny, pale, dark haired boy slept. “Wake up, James!” he whispered. He gave James a little push and kept murmuring “wake up.” James pushed his hand away and rolled over to face the other way.
George didn’t feel like keeping up this but at least he knew James was somewhat awake. “There is something weird going on … or should I say about to go on? I just keep having these dreams and getting these feelings about this place. I can’t understand them, they make no sense, really. I know I have never been the one to say this but, Let’s play it safe for now.” He got up and walked back to his bed. As he collapsed onto it and dug is head into the pillow he thought to himself “This isn’t right, I know it, but what is it?”
He rolled back over and looked at the ceiling for a few minutes then closing his eyes tried to find the reasoning in his dreams and feelings… “There is a girl,” he said to himself. “She is the problem?” he quickly opened his eyes and shot back up. “No, It can’t be … That’s impossible!”


© Copyright 2009 ASH (a.ash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1579579-Impossible-Prologue