*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1579906-Love-Blessings
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1579906
A husband celebrates his wife's fiftieth birthday
“Eureka!” the scientist exclaimed, unable to suppress his joy. His research had succeeded. At last he would be able to gift his beloved wife a deserving present on her 50th birthday. He pranced out of the lab, rubbing his hands in glee. He still had a couple of days to prepare his surprise well.

He caught her sitting on a chair on the porch of their house overlooking the sea. He stood behind her and put his hands on her shoulders, massaging them gently. She turned her head to kiss his hands. He caressed her graying blonde hair. Coming in front of her, he knelt down and gazed into her blue eyes. An indulgent smile lit up her angelic features. Putting his head on her lap, he sat down on the ground.

“What is it Harry,” she enquired.

“I love you Samantha,” he replied.

“I love you too baby,” she wept.

On the eve of Samantha’s birthday, Harry emerged from his lab only late in the evening. He tiptoed to their bedroom and noted with satisfaction that she was already asleep.

It took him about an hour to set up his equipment on the beach. Next he returned to his bedroom and undressed. The expectation of what lay ahead engorged his cock. He stroked it slightly, before getting into bed. His touch woke her up.

“You are beautiful,” Harry whispered into her ears. She sensed his lust as his naked arousal rubbed against her thigh through the thin fabric of her nightdress.

“Honey, I wish I could make you happy. But…” she couldn’t complete as her voice choked with tears.

Harry sealed her lips with a kiss. Her mouth responded with ardor. He slipped one hand inside her dress, invading her modesty, before dipping a finger into her dripping pussy. He could smell her sex in the air and it fuelled his desire. Ripping off her dress, he scooped her up in his arms like a baby and walked to the beach.

She was surprised when Harry laid her down by the sea. Her bare butt, expecting to touch sand, was surprised by the feel of soft quilt. She turned her head to see that he had laid a bed on the dark beach. He reached for the side of the bed and pressed a button. Two glass doors appeared, one from each side of the bed and moved towards each other, before snapping shut on top of them. Lights lit up and they found themselves inside a romantically illuminated glass case.

His eyes feasted on her nude body, while she looked at him with awe. He played with and sucked her breasts for awhile, before shifting to a sixty nine. He offered his rigid shaft to her greedy mouth. She sucked voraciously while he lapped the honey from her pussy.

Suddenly an assortment of aerial shells lit up the sky.

“What was that?” she asked with disbelief.

Forcing his cock out of her unwilling mouth, he came on top of her, amused by her astonishment.

“You set off fireworks,” he giggled, moving her head gently to the side, and pointing to some equipment on the beach.

“Those are heat sensors. I have designed them such that they respond only to heat waves from your body, but are neutral to me. When your heat rises it triggers the sensors which in turn light the fuse of the fireworks that I have lined up on the beach, “he explained.

“The more intense your heat, the more fireworks you ignite,” he chuckled.

“I wish to set the world on fire” she screamed.

He mounted her, positioning his rigidity at the gates of her pleasure. She waited with bated breath. A sudden arch of his pelvis and he was lodged inside her sweetness. A multitude of crackers lit up the beach and fiery rockets rose into the sky.

She moved neither a hand nor a leg. Not that she didn’t want to. But an accident had crippled her limbs. She loved playing with firecrackers, which her paralysis had made impossible. This was her husband’s birthday gift.

Her eyes, mouth and pussy made up for the lack of strength in her arms and legs. Her cunt and his cock engaged in a delightful combat making them both delirious with pleasure. He reveled in her hot kisses and the wild looks in her eyes made him mad with lust. The blaze in the skies didn’t stop as a hail of parachutes rose from the beach, followed by loud explosions around them.

He thrust into her like a piston, aroused by the unabashed display of carnal lust by his crippled darling. Their thundering climax was matched by an earth shattering explosion in the skies with a bouquet of Roman Candles creating a pattern above which read “I LOVE YOU SAMANTHA”.

“Thank you honey,” she kissed him, tears in her eyes, the fire in her pussy temporarily quelled by her husband’s abundant emissions.

“Happy Birthday sweetheart,” he responded.

“Bless me with love,” she wept.

“How?” he cajoled.

“Fuck me whole night,” she pleaded.

His cock was already ravaging her creamy depths again.

The fireworks went crazy.

Word Count:859


© Copyright 2009 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1579906-Love-Blessings