*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1580064-How-Far-Is-Enough
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1580064
Boy and girl prepare for a long absence
"I can't believe I won't see you for a month Jill!"

"You at summer camp..."

"And you wandering all over Europe..."

"With my parents, Matt!"

"A whole month...", he reached for her hand and pulled her closer, his other hand caressed her hair. Jill leaned in and they began a kiss.

“Ahem... Matt, I understand your staying for dinner. I’m cooking burgers once I get the satellite dish up, how many do you want?”

The appearance of Jill’s father caused the two to spring apart. “Two Mr. Davis.” Matt’s voice broke, making it sound like a question. Jill smiled at her father, “When do you think dinner will be ready?”

“Hour after I get the dish set up, so less than hour an’ half.”

Jill pulled Matt toward the stairs and began to climb. “We've got two hours.”



Jill closed the door and walked to the sofa. Matt followed, kneeling in front of her and they continued their interrupted kiss. His lips searched her neck, and soon the rest of the world dropped away as they attempted to bridge a months time apart.

The sound of shouted directions startled the pair, an open window allowed the intrusion of the drama of the dish erection. “Its okay Matt, we’ll hear them on the stairs.”

A shirt came off, then another. Hands and fingers exploring young bodies for the first time, caution quickly abandoned. They took turns, fingers yeilding to lips, finding any exposed skin.

“Left.... more.... more.... stop. No, back to the right... more... almost, almost... THATS FAR ENOUGH!”

The sound of Mr. Davis’ shout froze the two on the sofa. Each held their breath, straining to hear over their racing hearts what might come next. Eyes turned to the window.

“You almost hit the chimney!”
© Copyright 2009 bluehats#5 (bluehats5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1580064-How-Far-Is-Enough