*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1580137-Her-last-smile
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Emotional · #1580137
Memories are forever
Cromero Was a teenage lad born and raised in the farmlands of kansas city..He grew up into a very lonely life. Ahh..I still remember the day he was born. It rained..For the first time in years. TheDrops of rain seemed to quench the eternal thirst of the ground that day...TheDark clouds shed the sunAnd theScent of the air was so very nostalgic. When I first laid my eyes on baby cromero...Little did I know howshort-lived his life would be. I Wrapped my arms around his tiny..tender body and lifted him up and To everyonesutter astonishment....He had stopped crying andThen He slowly..Opened his eyes ,I still rememberhow dark The shade of green His eyes were...Just like his mother. She looked at me..and she smiled weakly As If to say. "Take care of him for me...You and I have spent our lives together.And now..Its time to say goodbye. I wont ever forget the times we had..The days In the sun. The sweet smell of the air When I first met you. The pulse of my heart When I first pressed my tender lips against yours...Now Its time for me to go. But promise me...You'll always be there forhim..For my cromero" I stood still...People belive in bittersweetMoments But as I looked at her...A tear slipped across my cold cheeks. This would be the last Time I would ever see cromero's Mother...And he would grow up never knowingWho she was. And As I held him...the only lasting memory and Proof Of His mother...I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes. His mother..The only friend I ever had in my life. The woman Who I had loved..But the one I could never have.
I was just a small boy back then...When the sun shone bright yellow and the children would smile and laugh...I would sit alone and Look at them and cryTo myself. And then..She walked towards me. Beautiful then..asShe wasnow. And she smiled....She held my hand andmy heart raced As I laid my eyes upon The one person Who would change my entire life...ButI could never tell her How much I loved her.But someone else Did....I remember theDay she was married. I stood by and watched...Though my heart achedas The fond memories of her And me In our childhood overwhelmed My mind.I knew...She would never be mine. But Seeing her smile looking into her new husband's eyes...IClosed my eyes and Bid farewell To Those times..When she And I were together..Inseperable as People would call us. hahah....And now. So many years have passed ...And she lies in front of me.Her beautiful hair drooled down over her forehead...And a smile on her face. Just Like the FirstTime I saw her.
I looked at cromero And I promised myself...I would always stand by this young boy. And Then...Something happened that madethe pain disappear into Thin air. ...Cromero almost laughed. He held my finger In his tiny palms as If ....trying to tell me "Dont worry...I wont leave you"hah..I wont ever forget that day.
The woman I had loved all my life...The one I could never make mine. And who was gone forever now...She would never come back And neither would her memories....ButTears were replacedby awarm..slight smile On my face because She had left something precious behind...She had left A living proof Of the times we were together...That would show the world. No matter what Life is..Or what death Is. There will always be a time In eternity...When wewere together. And as long as that time existed...I will also Exist...
hehehe =_= sorry peeps..Cromeropart2 wont be that good so..muah cya



© Copyright 2009 MidnightMaestro (midnighttoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1580137-Her-last-smile