*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1580468-The-Daisys-Crimson-Blood
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #1580468
Heh, very erotic rapist story. Just need to get it outta my head.
Warning: This is a story with scenes that contain explicit rape/sex and major swearing. Ok, NOW the story begins...

There had been many warnings, but Daisy was in love. She had gotten a letter from her secret admirer.

Dear Daisy,
It's been three weeks and we haven't met eachother yet. I've decided that I can't wait any longer. How about we meet tonight at the local coffee shop at midnight?

If you're wondering, "Why midnight?", it's because I'm not supposed to leave the house. I sneak out of the house when everyone is in bed, which is always ten 'till midnight.

My mom suspects that I might be sneaking out during the night, so she has told the police to patrol the town, so if I'm not there, try saying something like, "I like hotdogs." or, "Videogames are fun." One of those two will let me know it's you. I will call your name if I'm there.

And maybe you should wear something extraordinary, like maybe a dress, or an apron, or something one wouldn't think about wearing on a winter night.

I'll see you later! It'll be an unforgettable night!

~Your Secret Admirer~ xoxoxo

She decided to go, against her best friend's wishes. That was how Daisy was. Sweet, sassy, clueless, and rather innocent and pure, for a fifteen year old virgin. She would never think that the secret admirer could be a bounty hunter or a mass murderer. His letters suggest that he's kind and sweet. Plus it doesn't give his name.

"When the clock strikes twelve tonight, you'll be gone." Her mother said before Daisy left that night. She decided to wear an apron over her mini mini dress. She walked down Grungle Street, took a left turn, and stood outside the coffee shop. The whole area was covered in a thin blanket of snow.

"Brrrrr... I'm freezing." Daisy muttered. She looked around. No one in sight.

"I like hotdogs..." She spoke as loud as she could.

"Daisy..." A voice said. Daisy heard it and knew it was coming from the alley. She walked over to the entrance of the alley, and the voice spoke again.

"Come closer..." Daisy obeyed, and walked into the dark alley. She was going to say something when a blunt object hit her on the back of her head. She gasped before falling to the snowy ground, unconcious. A man was standing behind her holding a baseball bat.

He chuckled to himself, picked her up, and walked over to his car, which was nearby. He lay her down in the back and buckled her up in a way that, if she woke up in the car, she wouldn't be able to move. She taped Daisy's mouth shut and closed the car door. He hopped into the front seat and drove off, Daisy in tow.

When Daisy woke up, she was only wearing her apron. The man was standing in front of her, in his underpants, holding her mini mini dress. Beside him was her pair of underwear. She was tied to a bed, starfish pose. Her mouth was untaped. The room was teetering boat-style.

"Hello, dear Daisy." The man said.

"Wh- where am I? What am I doing here? *gasp* What is my underwear doing on the floor? WHO ARE YOU?" Daisy quarrelled.

"Now now, no need to worry. I am Steve Hurokin. I am your secret admirer. We're in my secret hideout, and we're going to have a little fun, although I'll say that I will enjoy it more than you will. It will be so fun, you will be breathless afterwards." The man, named Steve, explained.

"I KNOW YOU! You're that criminal rapist that escaped from jail a month..." Daisy began when she interrupted herself. "Oh no, you're not going to rape me, are you?"

"Someone's smartening up." Steve remarked sarcastically. Daisy's eyes widened.

"Someone's going to find you! You'll go to jail for the umpteenth time!" Daisy pointed out.

"Nope. We're on a boat. MY boat. Way out in the middle of the ocean. And we're going to be out here for a LONG time, you sexy bitch. I already got my first shot at raping you while you were still passed out." Steve replied, chuckling after the last sentence. He started taking off his underpants.

"Don't! Please! No!" Daisy screamed.

Steve had already removed his undergarments, revealing his penis. He pounced on Daisy and started shoving his penis into her mouth. He took it out and took her apron off, revealing her bare boobs and the entrance to her vagina. He licked her boobs in a gross manner and then stuck his finger into her vagina. He wriggled it all around in there, then took it out. He then shoved the same finger up his anus, then took it out again. He then dipped it in a jar of yellow liquid and stuck his finger into Daisy's mouth.

Steve picked up the baseball bat and whacked her in the face with it, and she blacked out. He untied her and carried her to another room with a pole hanging from the ceiling. He got a stool and climbed up. He tied her to the pole, hanging in the air, her vagina at his mouth level. Steve left the room.

Daisy came to and realised that she was in a different place. She didn't dare say anything, being scared of Steve coming in naked again to rape her a third time.

Steve walked in with a bathrobe on. His mouth looked moist.

"What are you going to do to me now?" Daisy asked.

"I'm going to suck on your vagina, Daisy, you sexy sex slave, you." Steve replied.

His words remained true. He got really close to her and breathed in deeply. He went for it. He did some mouth to vagina action. He started sucking on her vagina. She tried to repel him by peeing, but he wanted her to do that. Steve swallowed her urine and continued sucking on her vagina. He then backed off to grab the jar of yellow liquid. He poured some into his mouth, and went back to her vagina. He blew out the yellow liquid, which Daisy discovered was his pee, into her vagina. He then grabbed the baseball bat again and smacked her in the face. She managed to stay concious, so he whacked her again. She passed out.

Steve untied her and carried her to yet another room, this one having a pole that went from floor to ceiling, with a standing plate built into it that was placed near the floor. He tied her to that pole, making sure she wouldn't be able to move. Now her mouth was at his mouth level, and her vagina at his penis level. This time he stayed to start the fourth round before she came to. This time it was standing up oral sex, with sexual sex included. When Daisy finally came to, her mouth was being kissed by Steve's, and his penis was in her vagina. He had tied her up so good that she couldn't move. She fainted at the truth. Steve had just finished and untied her.

He carried her to the room with the bed again. He tied her back up starfish style, only upside down. He then removed the mattress so that she was practically floating in the air. Only the rope tying her up was keeping her from falling on the floor.

Daisy woke up to find out that Steve was standing above her, smacking her butt. She would've screamed if he hadn't taped her mouth again. He got down under her with a grin on his ugly face.

"Round five. Last round. Then you die." Steve informed her.

He untaped her mouth and spinned around so that her mouth was above his penis and her vagina was above his mouth. He thrusted his penis into her mouth and lifted his head to suck on her vagina. Round five lasted for about twenty seconds.

Steve got up and went for the kitchen.

"Oh no, I'm going to die!" Daisy cried.

Steve came back with a plastic bag and a shoelace. He put the bag over her head and tied it in place with the shoelace. He lifted up the light wooden bed frame with Daisy still tied to it. He carried it out to the deck and threw it into the freezing ocean waters. Daisy struggled to live, but there was no hope for her. Her movements slowly weakened until she stopped moving.

Daisy had just become a victim to Steve Hurokin's sexual abusive actions.

And it all started with a letter from her secret admirer...
© Copyright 2009 PrincessPeach (smashbrawler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1580468-The-Daisys-Crimson-Blood