*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1580748-The-Other-Journal---Rewind-Replay
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ditto
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1580748
my other journal. enough said.
Today you exploded. You slashed and burned. You bloomed with razor blade petals that carved out your name. You forced your way into my mind and set fire to my heart. Today I thought of you. Today I miss you.

I said I wouldn't, but I did.

I went back into those memories.

I remembered that night, waiting for the seabus. Held steady in your arms. Downtown, street and starlight, a hidden alcove, you kept me warm. Stole my lips, my breath and my heart. Snow white and crisp, we slid down the hill, I didn't want you to go home. Kirin's by the staion, you said you're happy and that I was doing fine.
Waterfront, a path splits. Holding on before time forces your departure. I'm about to say I love you. A kiss, hesitation. Then you go right, and I go left.

Why did it feel so good? Why does that memory make me wish you were still here knowing what you've done to me? That what I am now is all because of you?

How can a miss someone who didn't even have the guts to say Good-bye??

Today I miss the old me.
.


© Copyright 2009 Ditto (ditto13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1580748-The-Other-Journal---Rewind-Replay