*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1580787-journey
by ecap
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #1580787
thoughts on oneself journey through life
journey...
With nothin said, nothing was spoke, feelings trapped behind useless masks. A man lives with no hope. A victim of circumstance or his mind? The path he has choosen has somehow left him blind. He stumbles along the way while waiting for the end, not quite sure what it holds but he knows where hes been. People come and people go, but no one walks with him...he walks alone. Selfsacrifice for personal gain, they might lend a hand if he would do the same. Trechery and discete left him with no words to speak. Sleepless nights and wakeless days everything has changed, nothins the same. He stands tall staying true to his belieifs, just to be looked down upon by everyone he sees. Nothins quite right but nothing is wrong, yet he sits... ponders... and moves on. He keeps on searching in a lost world of lonliness for that light that he may never find. Another day arises, another day sets. Still his journey... makes no sense.

© Copyright 2009 ecap (ecap001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1580787-journey