*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1581756-Ummmm
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Dark · #1581756
I wrote this to show the unfortunate fate that some young teens chooses to suffer.
"Bye honey!", your mom said as she dragged her last bags out the door. You grumbled a goodbye and closed the front door. Tires screeched as your dad spun the car around and headed down the street. They were going to the Poconos for their anniversary ski trip, and they wouldn't be back for three whole days, on Monday. Your mom was reluctant to leave you by yourself with your twin sister, as you thought you wouldn't be ready to be by yourself. Currently your sister was at lacrosse practice for your high school. You were both in your freshman year, about halfway done, since it was March. You headed into the den, and flipped on the tv, flipping through the channels, trying to find something good. You found a comedy and left it on. It was about a mans life with his girlfriend's unexpected pregnancy, and wasn't too well acted, as he over exaggerated emotions and the jokes weren't too funny. Then, the front door opened and you heard your sister usual sigh as she walked in and threw her bags down with a thump. "Mack?", you heard Chelsea call. "Yeah?", you answered. "Just checking", she said. She walked into the den. She wore her team jersey and some shorts, caked with mud and sweat. Her hair was a straight and dirty blonde, tied back in a pony-tail. Her legs were medium-sized, soft and contoured. She had a simple, but pretty face with a few freckles, and light blue eyes. You had always thought she was beautiful. "I'm going to get a shower, and then i will be back", she said. You thought you saw a twinkle in her eyes as she said that. As she walked away, you couldn't help but look at your twin, your beautiful twin.



Later, she came down and sat in the chair next to you. She was freshly cleaned and had dressed in a blue, short sleeve-top, with a white beach skirt. She had her hair down, and flip-flops on her feet, dangling, as she wiggled her feet in the air. Weird, you thought she usually stays in her room and leaves you alone. "Mack, can you get me some water, please.", she asked. Their was almost a some seductiveness in her voice. "Why?!", you asked. "Because i just sat down and I don't want to get back up." Groaning, you get up and go into the kitchen, and begin filling a cup of water. You return and put the cup of water down on the table next to her when she roughly grabs you and pulls you toward her. Then she pushes you on the ground and gets on top of you. You are so stunned that you just sit there and look at her face. She isn't smiling, and their is look of wanting in her eyes. Her skirt is dangling down on you as she kneels, one leg on each side of you. She brushes her  hair out of the way, and leans down to kiss you. Your penis hardens. You reach up and put your arms on her back and you feel her bra. Your lips meet hers as she leans down, and your tongues break the mouth barrier and explore each others mouths. You sit there for a minute, kissing passionately, the you remove each other shirts, and you see her slender frame. You then proceed to remove her bra. You reach around her back, unhook it and begin to pull it off, as she slides out of the shoulder straps. Her medium-sized breasts brush against your skin. They are moist. Then you roll over, and you are now on top. Her legs are stretched apart, you between them. You reach inside her stretched skirt to pull off her panties. Grabbing around the elastic, you pulled down, and it slid down across her legs, over her feet, and the it was off. Then you remove her skirt as she removes your pants and boxers. You both are now completely naked. You cling to each other and begin to kiss, as you slide your erect penis into her vagina. She moans and you groan in satisfaction that you have never felt. This is it, you think, as you feel a sensation form in your pelvis. Moments later, you begin spouting semen into your sister. It came out so hard that it hurt, but the pleasure that it gave you was more than enough to wash it away. Your sister screamed. You thought that you hurt her, but you could see her grinning in satisfaction. She was clinging on to you tightly. Her grip relaxed as the last of your semen emptied into her. You two sat there for a moment, enjoying each other's company, when your sister said "Mack". You  looked at her with love in your eyes. There was terror in her eyes when she said "What have we done...".



3 weeks later...



Your parents had returned and they never noticed yours or your sisters uneasiness, or thought it was normal. You had just returned from the convenience store, where you had "borrowed" a couple pregnancy test while your parents were out on errands, and had given them to your sister. She came out of the bathroom as you were pacing nervously, and she began to cry. Four out of six were positive, one unclear, the other negative. You wrapped her in your arms and held her tight, when she stopped crying and said: "One more time?" This was it. You wasted not time pushing her on the ground and getting on top of her. You followed the same procedure until you both orgasmed. You sat there, still in her, these being your last moments. You then led her down to the kitchen, grabbed two knives and handed one to her. She instantly understood, and as one, you stabbed each other in the hearts. You felt immense pain, followed by blackness. Bye Chelsea, you thought.



Upon returning to the house their parents found their naked and bloody bodies, with knives in them, lying on the ground. They mourned their deaths, and called the police who later, by investigation and opening the bodies, found traces of sperm throughout the house and a still unformed baby inside of Chelsea. The parents were furious, and shocked, and almost cancelled there children's funeral. They were buried in separate graves, side by side, with matching tombstones.
© Copyright 2009 USMCUSA (janecloud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1581756-Ummmm