*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1581888-A-day-in-the-Life-of-Jen-Marie
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Personal · #1581888
A poem I wrote when I was going through a Hard time in my life
A Day in the Life of Jen Maire, What would that be? When everything feels so right something has to knock me right off my feet. As tears flow softley down my cheeks, I think of the girl I could be. Im not this girl though, and im clearly just weak. Why do people feel that they can just walk all over me? When people talk to me is it written all over me im a punching bag feel free? I once was a girl passion, but horriable people just sucked the life out of me. If I chose to go in one direction would I have been the Journalist you see on Tv? Or would I be in the same place all those horriable people want me to be. Everything in my life has crumbled down to just one tiny piece, the rest of the pieces have no way of finding there way back to me. The past is not coming back, but yet it is haunting my dreams. If he hadn't raped me would I still be the girl with all these dreams? If my hero my papa hadn't died would I be able to at least half smile with one cheek? If they hadn't picked me apart in there jelousy would I be able to stand tall at least? Everyday the questions just add up in my head they probably will til the day they lay me dead. If only I could turn back the time and remake the decisions from the past that now make me weak, Then my life wouldn't be in one tiny piece. Its all in the day in the life of the sad Jen Marie.
© Copyright 2009 *Jen*Marie* (jenmarie22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1581888-A-day-in-the-Life-of-Jen-Marie