*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1582878-Just-Remember
by paula*
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1582878
moving on with your life.
Theres a time in everyones life when we have to make a decision.
Make a choice.
To choise the path that will help you move on with your life, and forget the one person that really made you feel happy.
The one that gave you a reason to get up in the morning.
The person that would never let you forget, how much they loved you.
The person that gave you the security you needed.
And all thoes scars on your heart.....
The same path that will lead you to new friendships, new relationships, and good times.
Im not saying it will be easy but it willl be worth it in the end.
It wont be hard moving on with your life, it will just be hard realizing somewere along the path of your past the one you love was there...
But whenever that happens, just remember, they have already moved on.
It will be hard to forget all the memories you have had with eachother, and you will look back on them from time to time.
Just remember your holding on to the person that used to be there, wishing they will come back, knowing they wont....
But just remember, your not in love with that person... your in love with the person you thought they were.
© Copyright 2009 paula* (dreamr15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1582878-Just-Remember