*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584368-Emotional-Whispers
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #1584368
Just feeling a wee bit creative tonight...so, I figured...why not!
Where do I begin...Whence will my plea be heard
Life is not as simple as that...its shadows of grey deform colorful truth that denies us of happiness.
I ask you...Do we settle and accept eventual demise?  Or do we stand up and make everything plausible?  Do we inhale and choke amongst our spoken words, or do we still have faith in written equity?
I pale to bark...yet reach further out yonder...With a flowing, beating, breathing pen.  I have a fluid insight of human emotion...You will read from me , feel from me, and connect with me...That is my magic!  My gift to you and all humanity is profound hope for answers, answers we long desperately to find!
Trust in me my friends...I will bring you across that bridge, no matter how strong the current beneath it flows...When words can't be found, when trepidation entangles you...come to me my sweetly flock and I shall lead you to consolidation!
© Copyright 2009 Jazz Smith (wolfenfemale at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584368-Emotional-Whispers