*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584527-a-parallel-universe
Rated: · Other · Sci-fi · #1584527
three men open a portal to a parallel universe only to be trapped there in aaccident lab
chapter one

”What the.” Grunted mike as he looked over to the clock beside his bed, reading the time saying 12:06 am in big bold red letters.
”Who would be calling at this time of the night?” Grunted mike again as he tried to open his eyes and pull him self out of bed to get to the phone. He started stumbling down the hall way and rubbing his eyes to help him wake up as he went to go get the phone, and as he was rubbing his eyes, he heard a loud bark in the darkness witch made him standing frozen in the middle of the hall way grabbing his chest as he watched his dog run into the kitchen. Mike sighed and started walking again.
”One of these days that dog is going to give me a heart attack.” Said mike to him self as
he walked into the kitchen where his phone was ringing and picked it up.
”Hello?”
”Mike, this is Jim, sorry to call you at a time like this but I need to talk to you, can you meet me at the bar on queen st.?”
”What? Why? Do you know what time it is?” said mike a little mad that he was forced out of his bed because his friend wanted to go drinking at midnight with him.
”Its about are experiment in the science lab. I think we got it.”
”Oh, ok. Ill be there as soon as I can”
mike hung up his phone and rushed into his bedroom and started getting dressed.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i just starting this one, and wanted to know what people thought of it. i will add more to this chapter...
© Copyright 2009 jpjj123 (jpjj123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584527-a-parallel-universe