*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584652-LIGHTNING
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Teen · #1584652
A flash of lightning appeared before his very eyes, yet he only noticed the girl.
Summer was approaching fast, and he knew it was only so long before his crowd of obsessing fangirls appeared before him, and cried frantically about how they would miss him. Then they would procede to give him their numbers in hopes that he would call them, as if. Afterwards, they would bat their overly mascared eyelashes at him, and try to flirt with him. Again, they hoped for him to advance on them, and once more, as if.



He was not the type of guy for such stupid overly coated words, flirtaticious gestures, frantic actions, sexual displays, which he might add only adds disgust towards the person who performs it, but that was besides the point. He just did not like girls. Simple as that. No, he was not gay. He just found most girls either too obsessed with his looks or money, not his personality, which they all assumed to be mysterious and sexy.



These types of girls knew nothing about him, and were too stupid or were too much of gold diggers enough to get to know him. So, he might as well have given up, because it seemed like the whole female population was obsessed with him, not himself.



He sighed. It was a depressing thought, but unfortunately true. It seemed like he was bound to live single for the rest of his life.



He groaned inwardly, and removed the thought. No, he couldn't give up. Jorge Costada was not known to give up, he was known to put a fight, not the real fight, but, well, you know what I mean. He was sure, sorda, that he could find a woman who was not obsessive compulsive towards him, but normal.



A smirk graced his lips, and he leaned onto the brick wall. Yes, he was bound to find at least one girl compatable to his likes.



"JORGE!!!"



He groaned, and untacked himself from the wall, and turned to look at the source of the voice, even if he already knew who the voice belonged to to.



"What do you want Lindsey?"



Glaring, was a action into which he had gotten accustomed to after years of being constantly annoyed by his fangirls.



"Well...you know... that we have an end of the years dance, and I was wondering...."



"No, I won't go with you."



He questioned himself why he had even asked her. It was obvious she was going to say something annoying, like usual, especially with the last end of the year dance coming up. Yet, he felt intrigued to hear what she had to say. Maybe, he had little hope, that she would say the words he would love to hear. 'I finally gave up on you, and went with Mike. At least he's not a consceding jerk who only cares for himself.'



Okay, so maybe the jerk part was a bit too much, but still, at least he wouldn't have to question if she still liked him. Plus, maybe she might even come to like his friend Mike. Yet, he did not want that to happen. No, he did not find Lindsey attractive in any form, and he wasn't gay either, but he was concerned for his friend's well being , and to say the least, Lindsey was the bitch of the school. 



He ignored her smile, because it was only an indication of what was to come.  Lindsey did not give up easily, and whatever she wanted she got, even if it was Jorge Costada, the most saught out guy in their school.  Yep, Jorge knew she wasn't about to go without a fight.



"Well, we can always..."



"No, I'm not going anywhere else with you.  No, I don't want to, and NO I don't want to warm your bed.  So, leave." 



He didn't wait for her to respond, he just simply started to walk away.





(o.o.o.o.o.o.o.oo.o.o.o.o.o..o..o.o.o.o...o.o.oooo)

Okay, this is not part of the story.  I just wanted to say, I'll end it for now, and write more of it later.  Yes, I know, what a lousy writer I am, but it is super late here, and if my parents catch me on the computer.  I will be in major trouble, so till laterz! =)

© Copyright 2009 lollovez (lollovez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584652-LIGHTNING