*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1585032-Giantess-Fun
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1585032
A few college girls have some fun torturing shrunken men.
Holding the struggling 5-inch tall man in her right hand, Jina re-positioned herself behind Sarah's ass on the bed. She reached over and grabbed a bottle of lubricant, squeezed a decent amount at the top of Sarah's crack, and let it run down over her anus, and eventually in between her shaven pussy lips. Next, she began to spread it around where she poured it, while Sarah moaned and giggled in arousal.

Then, she set the bottle down and held the man by his legs with her left hand, while she adjusted her grip on him with her right. She placed her index finger midway down his spine, and placed her middle finger and thumb on either side of his hips. She braught the man to the top of Sarah's crack, right at her tailbone, and began rubbing him in slow circles down her ass.

Soon enough, he was being pressed against her fully relaxed anus. Jina applied extra pressure to the man's back, forcing his upper body to slip in past Sarah's sphincter, and back out as Jina rubbed him around her anus. She stayed around this area, moving the mans entire body past her hole. She would press him into Sarah's crack and drag him upwards until his kicking feet were over the anal opening, then drag him down, until she could push his head inside. After adjusting her grip again, she placed her index finger on the back of his head and inserted him up to his waist in Sarah's rectum. Jina grinded him along the walls of Sarah's rectum, and pumped him in and out for several minutes.

Before long, Sarah had reached climax and contracted so hard that Jina just decided to let go and give one last push on the man's feet and let him be pulled deep within Sarah's rectum. But to preserve the man, Sarah squated down over a bowl and practiced breathing, and relaxing her bowels until she forced him out of her.

With a PLOP the man fell out. A mixture of stringy lubricant and rectal fluids follwed him into the shiny metal bowl. He rolled over on his side and deemed to be worn out. But before he was able to recover, the girls had other plans for him.

This time, Jina was the one to assume the position while Sarah placed the man in a clear cup. She carefully tilted the top of the cup over Jina's anus, and pressed it over it with the man inside. In a few moments, Jina began releasing gas, and shit started to come out. Trapped inside the man backed up to the bottom of the glass, but Jina's feces kept gurgling out of her hole. It was very much liquid, almost completely. Slowly the warm shit began piling up in the cup, giving the man less and less room to move around. After Jina had emptied her entire bowels, Sarah slowly tilted the cup upright, leaving the man on his back, and the shit completely smothering him.

As she set the cup down, the girls watched for a moment as they could see him scratching at the walls of the glass, trying to swim to the top. It was no use as the feces was too thick for him to swim through. The girls had a good laugh watching him struggle. Soon after, they poured the contents of the glass down the toilet, including the man.

© Copyright 2009 EvilGiantess (evilgiantess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1585032-Giantess-Fun