*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1585475-Undisputed-DREAMS
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Sci-fi · #1585475
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to dream about tommarow ?

Undisputed DREAMS
BY: JORGE L. LANDA

CHAPTER 1

There’s been some times in my life that I’ve had exceptional things happened to me. I believe there is six type of people in this mysterious planet. We have lovers, fighters, thinkers, believers, the unbalanced and then there’s those who are just something else. When it comes to me I would think that I am quite a thinker. In many occasions I’ve found myself just thinking in my small mind about new ideas, cars, life, work, family. Like many of us I try to find solutions to improve my way of living for the good of my family. Except there are few circumstances that my mind plays over and over. Anyone could think I have so much worries. My story began in Houston, TX. The year was 1994 I was a ten year old boy at the time, I don’t remember quite well but my memories seem like: being with my sister that night sitting down in our room watching T.V. Our mother screaming at us from her room multiple times to go to bed, I think. Yeah, that had of been the last time feeling perfectly healthy and stable. That very night if I remember correctly it was like if my brain picked up a signal that no one else that I have known have picked up. A dream that I wish it had never occurred. It seems like my whole life went stumbling down hill after that. The dream I had that night was about me passing by a car wash and witness an accident with a car that was being washed. A car wash that was near our house at the time it had a sign that spelled “Car Wash” in individual letters. That dream indicates me that one of the letters falls on one of their customers vehicle. When I woke up the next day or some days after I really didn’t think about it much I had a insignificant reason why I dreamed that. Me and Jackie were watching a movie right before going to bed. At least that what I like to believe. I figured my mind was relating to the movie I had seen with my sister. I have a blurry vision of my mom picking me up from school and driving by a car wash. So I think I said to her “hey mom I had a dream about the car wash sing collapsing on top of a car.” I believe that she didn’t pay much attention to me after I told her that because she was too busy talking to a lady that was with us in our car. Some of my memories come more clear than other ones. Going on with my story right when we passed up the car wash it felt like the dream came true the sing fell on a car. Precognition had occurred to me. I saw everything before it happened. I try to remember what did I think or asked myself after experiencing such dream but I haven’t found the memory.
I believe some time passed after that dream. Right after a birthday of mine during the Christmas time my family fallowed a tradition we had taking a trip down south to Mexico. Now, I figured out that it had of been right after a birthday of mine because I was born on Dec. 03. The trip is about a seven hour drive from Houston down to the border of Texas and Mexico. A small town called PARAS (Nuevo Leon) is my home away from home where we would go and spend our holidays. Continuing with my story during the trip me, my mom and my sister fell asleep. I had another dream during that drive. The dream is so real, it is like I if I never fall asleep. My dad was driving and all of the sudden a deer got in our way. That’s when I remember waking up and screaming WATCH OUT ! My dad was falling asleep my shout woke him up. His reaction was to slam the brake. My mom and my sister woke up screaming as well. Right in the middle of my dad saying is everyone ok. I see the deer jump and land right in front of our truck. Now everything after that is as clear as water. During that shocking moment everything went mute on me. The deer stared right into my eyes. I still remember his bright yellow eyes staring at me with such focus. It was like he was thanking me for saving his life. I felt that like he saw what was coming with me. When I asked my family if they seen what happened they didn’t answer back they were too busy arguing with each other. I don’t remember sleeping at all the rest of that day. At this point of my life I knew I wasn’t a “thinker” but something else. I feel exotic, like my mind was developing in a strange way at that point. Moreover I recall not wanting to talk to no one about it I had no way to prove what happened. I see that I tried that night to think how to explain to someone my thoughts about the prophesies I had encountered. I would think that I thought that night was going to be the longest night of my life.

CHAPTER 2

From that night and on, sorrow played quite role on me. The sequence of my mental images became nightmares. To have things unambiguous the dreams didn’t stop after that trip. That very night unaware of falling asleep I dreamed my father was brutally murdered. He was in Monterrey City that’s about 2 hours away from our hometown Paras. Full of anger and displeasure and non-aware who did this painful act on my lovely father I woke. My dream didn’t let me perceive the murderers physical appearance. I ran to ask my father to prevent him from going to Monterrey that afternoon. But I was miss fortuned of warning them. My parents had left already. Leaving me a note saying they would be back later that evening. A rush of flashbacks of the terrible nightmare came to my mind after reading the note. I ran to my friends house that lived across from our place and told him my dad was in danger. He immediately understood my situation besides he was a good friend of the family. We took his car and drove as fast as we could to Monterrey. We had a house in Monterrey that’s where we drove to. When we got there I told Miguel to just pass by the house first to check out the area I didn’t want to put him in danger.

To be Continued.....
© Copyright 2009 jlandajr (landa03 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1585475-Undisputed-DREAMS