*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1585552-Naruto-The-Beginning-of-Adam-Uchiha
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1585552
When the worlds people were turned into Ninja when a light came from the sky.
This is the first part of a two part story, each with six chapters thanks for reading...

Chapter One: The Beginning of the Sharingan! and the Dark Plan!

London, England a Normal day Adam Dar wakes up as he walks to school with his Girl Friend Ellie Bennett....

Adam: Ellie do you want to go cinema with me this Saturday to watch the new Naruto movie?

Ellie: Yeah defo Baby Boy! I Gotta Go see you in School Love You.

Adam: Love you two Babes! See ya later.

Adam Continues on his journey when he meets his good Friends Daniel and Marcus, they Go to School together. As the day progresses Adam begins to think what it would be like to be a Ninja in the Naurto World Out of nowhere A Huge Green Light hits Earth Knocking Everybody in America and the United Kingdom out except Adam.

Adam: HUH What Just Happened? AHHHHH My Eyes their Bleeding!

Crush Boom! a Fire Blast wakes everybody in the School up as Adam Colapses and Everything Begins to darken.

Adam Awakes in a Hospital Bed with his eyes Saw.

Adam: Mum What what Happened?

Sara: Adam your awake!

Over the Next Few Weeks adam began to get powers just like the Ninja in Naruto, Adam soon reliased that he had the Sharingan! Adam Worked Hard and Eventually got to its Most Powerful Form, Adam also Watched Naruto and learned many Jutsu. Adam Saw that he could use his Powers to become a Hero so he made a Dark Black Jacket similer to the Akatsuki Jacket.

A Middle Aged man grabbed a Women and pushed her agenest the Wall and said " Give me Your Money!"

Adam: Stop!

Man: GO Away little Kid!

Adam gets a Kuani out and fires it at the Man it hits his Leg and he Drops onto one Knee, He Grabs Adam's Neck but Adam uses a Small Chidori on the Mans Leg Knocking him Out.

The Next Day Adam Returns to school unsure wheather he should tell anyone about his Ninja ABiltys.

As the Day Passes Adam Wishes something Big would Happen and then KA BOOM A Explosion almost Rocking the entire school. As the School left the Building they Watched as The Building almost Exploded Adam Noticed the Teachers Talking and Activated his Sharingan as he Read their Lips.

Teacher one: There is 9 Teachers and 5 Students in their What can we DO?
Teacher 2: Whats the Students Name?
Teacher 3: We know that Ayse Kaplan is in their.

Somthing in Adam Clicked, He and Ayse were Best Friends and Adam fancyed her. Adam Ran into the Building as Students and Teachers Looked Shocked, Adam Used his Sharingan to to save the Teachers and Students yet he couldn't find Ayse! He Found Ayse in the Hallway with a Broken Ankle, he Helped her in a Closet. In the Closet Adam Confessed his love as Ayse begins to fade away.

Adam used Shadow Clone Jutsu to summon a Clone to help him lift Ayse on his Shoulders, Adam Finally got here outside when he Fainted from inhaling to much Smoke.

Adam Awoke to Seriens as he Saw Ayse being taken away in a Ambulance. Adam Sneaked into Ayses Room at the Hospital where she was in critial Condrition.

Adam: Ayse are you OK?

Ayse: Aaaa ADAM! AHHHHH

Adam: AYSE!

Ayse's Machine turns off and Ayses Eyes close Slowly, Adam jumps from the Window Crying. As Adam Wondered the Streets his eyes began to bleed and he faints in his house. Adam Awakes the Next Morning with a Weird Sight.

Adam gets up and looks in the Mirror, He finds out he has gained Madara Uchihas Mangekyo Sharingan! Adam, Still thinking of Ayse, Turns the TV on and Sees Itachi Uchiha's Mangekyo Sharingan, Adam Faints again and awakes to look in the Mirror that he has Itachi Sharingan, Adam Consetrants and can control what Mangekyo Sharingan he has he then Switch to Madara's then to Itachi's. Adam Watches Naruto and Gains Both Kakashi's and Sasukes Mangekyo Sharingan.

The Camera goes to the White House where Gordon Brown, Barack Obama and Many other World Leaders are Talking.

Obama: That Green Flash has done somthing to 30 % of the Worlds Population!
Brown: Its turned them into Ninja like out of that Program Naruto!
Obama: Yes it seems that they could pose a huge Threat to the Whole World! So i think we ......

Next Chapter Adam Forms the Akatsuki with 9 other Ninja and Creates, Using Earth Style Jutsu, The Villiage Hidden in the clouds. The 9 Tailed Fox is in one of Adam's Closest Friends! and Adam has a Uchiha inside of his Body! But Who?

Chapter Two: The Akatsuki is formed and The Tailed Beasts Revealed and Madara Uchiha in the real world.
6 Months passed as Adam Searched the Earth for the Most Powerful Ninja, He found Them:

Rose - Power: Earth Style, Water Style and Ice Style Kekki Genkki
Leo - Power: Byakugan, Water Style and Wind Style
Tobi - Power: Renningen, All Styles and 6 Paths of Tobi
Theo - Power: Talk to animals, Water Style and Earth Style
Assi - Power: Teleportation and Wind Style
Asus - Power: Healing and Speed
Kruss - Power: Puppt Master Water Style and Fire Style
Ellie Bennett: Power: Tracking, Healing and Fire Style
Thomas - Power: Wood Style
Adam Dar- Power: All Styles, Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan and Teleportation

Adam: Hello everybody i have chosen you from Millions of Ninja as you are the Most Useful and Powerful, We shall call Our Sleves the Akatsuki! I Want you to go to your Familys and Meet Me at this Point in Exactly 3 Days, Ellie you get MY Family Ok?

All: Yeah!

They All Leave as Adam Walks out on the Water He uses Earth Jutsu Earth Building! A huge piece of land begins to form almost as big as the United Kingdom, Germany and Astralia put togerther. Adam the uses Wood Style to build Houses, Walls and Other Building.Two Days Later the Villiage has been Build, a Forest, a Town, a city and 10 Statues showing the Akatsuki. Adam Faints after Using so much Energy.

The Akatsuki Returns with their Familys, Adam Welcomes them to the New villiage.

All: Whoa!

The Next Day all across the World the TV Shows a Sign A Cloud with a Line Though it, Adam then Comes on wearing a Mask, Like Tobis from Naruto.

Adam: Hello people of the World my name is Madara Uchiha and you may have heard that i single handly created a Whole Country well There are over 1,000,000,000 Ninja in the World, I'm offering you the Chance to Be in the Villiage hidden in the Clouds, You can also Bring your Family infact Leaflets are being put though your letter Box right Now.

1 Whole Year Passes the Population of the Villiage Hidden in the Clouds grows from 1,000 to a huge 140,000,000. Adam was Chosen to be crownd the first ever Hokage at the Age of 15. over Time Adam does some reseach and finds out that The Nine Tailed Beast is in his Best Friend Tayo. The Akatsuki have been Capturing the Tailed Beasts and controling them as a Weapon so the USA doesn't attack Them. Adam has also found out that Madara Uchiha is in side of him, and that he can use Madara's Power.

Adam Travels to The United Kingdom with Akatsuki and Tells them to Capture the 8 Tailed Beast while he fights Tayo.

Adam: Hello Tayo
Tayo:Huh Adam?
Adam: I'm here to take the 9 tailed Fox from you tayo.
Tayo: That Jacket your in Akatsuki
Adam: I'm the Leader and Founder of Akatsuki Tayo
Tayo: HHHHH! I Won't let you take the Fox
Adam: you don't have a Choice.

Adam turns on his normal Sharingan and runs at Tayo, he Sends Tayo into a Building with his Fast Kicks and Punches, Tayo tries to dodge but Adam throws Weapons in every Direction Everyone almost hitting Tayo. Tayo starts to glow a Orange Colour and Whrischers appear on his face, Tayo launches at Adam with enough Force to Kill Him, Adam Dodges and throws him into a Building Knocking it down. Tayo Runs and jumps onto the River Teames, Adam Joins him and they begin a Epic Battle.

Chapter Three: The Bonds that Bind us and The Begining of Spying Hawk, Peaceful Snake and the Destructive Lions, Madara Uchiha's Power Revealed.

Adam uses Fire Style Fire ball jutsu but Tayo just dodges them and launch's at Adam and uses Water Style Water Dogs Jutsu but Adam destorys the dogs with ease. Adam Switches from Normal Sharingan to Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan, Tayo Looks at adam and Realises the Mangekyo Sharingan, Adam puts the Mask on and Teleports next to Tayo and hits him sending him across the river.

Adam Starts to charge up a Chidori and Tayo starts to Charge up a Rasengan and they run at each other and meet Sending a huge Shockwave through London, Tayo's Rasengan wins sending Adam into a Wall. Adam uses Shadow Clone Jutsu to attack Tayo, Tayo turns into Three Tails and he begins to beatdown Adam into a Bloody Mess.

Adam takes off his Jacket and shirt, Then on his Belly a Normal Sharingan appears and and Black surrounds his eyes, which is now Madara Uchiha's Mangekyo Sharingan, Adam Speed has increase 300% and he easily beats Naruto to the point where Tayo turns 4 Tails, Adam is still much more powerful and he begins to toy with Tayo.

Adam: This is the True power Of Madara Uchiha!

Tayo goes 7 Tails and begins to lose control, he and Adam Are both equal in power and they fight on the london bridge, Adam uses ammusture but Tayo Dodges the Black flames and they destroy some of the ropes holding the bridge up, Adam goes for a Rasengan after copying Tayo's hands movements but Tayo just moves and Adam takes out some more of the Cables.

Tayo goes 9 Tails and almost chrushes a car, Tayo begins to create a huge 9 Tailed Rasengan and Adam Creates a Rasengan and then combines it with the Chidori, It then goes a Red Colour, Both Charge and Each Other and Jump and meet In the Middle.

Adam: Tayoooooooooo!
Tayo:Adaammmmmm!
Adam: Secret Techinique Sharingan Rasengan/Chidori/ Shadow Clone Jutsu
Tayo: Rasengannnn!

They Meet in the middle and the resulting blast destorys the london Bridge, After the Smoke Clears Adam is Standing and leaning over Tayo, who is out cold, Adam goes to pick tayo up but someone hits Adam over the Head. Adam does a frontfilp and turns to see Ayse standing there.

Adam: Ayyyyseeee! But i saw you die! No AHHHHHHH

Adam puts the mask on and teleports to the villiage hidden in the clouds.

Next Chapter: Another Uchiha! The Village Hidden in the Clouds goes to war with the USA! Tayo joins Akatsuki!? Find out Next Time!

Chapter four! Akatsuki's new member! Another Sharingan appears in the Village hidden in the clouds! World War Three is about to start!

The Day starts as a normal one, The sun is shining and everybody looks happy, but this isn't a normal day no this is the day that the first ever class gradutate from Ninja Acadamy and their will be 10 teams with each team going to a Akatsuki Member, Adam is about to meet his team.

Adam: Oh Hello you must be team 1!Huh (Adam uses his Sharingan to access their powers) I Have a Challenge for you guys to pass, All you have to do is land 5 Punches on me. You have 2 hours but be warned every hour i will upgrade my sharingan and in the second hour i'm allowed to attack you. The Battle starts in 10 minutes GO!

Adam hides behind a Tree and puts his mask on, He then activates the lowest form of the sharingan, Adam walks onto the Water and awaits team 1's attacks. Rio and Beth attack Adam but he sees their movements and quickly dodges them, Adam sees Tayo jump up from under the water, and Team 1 make a plan.

Adam uses Shadow clone jutsu, he sends his clones in different directions, Team 1 easily defeat the clones, Adam comes down and tells them to attack him. Rio runs and trys to hit a few kicks on adam, but adam just blocks and then reverses it into a kick of his own sending Rio away. Beth comes out of nowhere taking advantage of Rio's Stupid actions. Adam easily dodges Beth, Adam then reliases he cannot move, He looks up and sees Tai looking at him, He has the SHARINGAN! Its only at level two though yet he can use Genjutsu.

The Timer Rings and Adam goes Level two Sharingan, Which allows him to break through the Genjutsu and escape to the forest. Adam uses Fire Style Giant Fire Ball jutsu sending a huge Fire Ball towards team 1 by the Lake, Tai saves his team mates and the fire ball destorys half a Wall. Tai and Rio launch into the forest while Beth uses Water style Hidden Mist jutsu to hide herself so she can ambush Adam.

Rio and Tai find adam and attack him, Adam teleports to the lake and he is ambushed by 2 clones of Rio and Beth, Adam destorys the clones and dodges Beth, Adam kicks her in the back and she goes into a tree. Tai gets a Kick in and it sends Adam into the Water, Adam teleports behind Tai but Tai sees him and gets another punch and kick in bringing his total to 3.

The Timer rings again and Adam goes to level 3 Sharingan, and goes into a fighting stance, Adam launches at Rio, Beth and Tai with incredible speed, Adam attacks them with speed and accuracy, even Tai struggles to get away. Adam stands in the middle and Tai, Rio and beth all attack him at the same time, Adam dodges Tais Attack and kicks Rio away, Adam then kicks beth in the Stomach jumps above her and kicks her on the back.

Adam uses Shadow Clone Jutsu, and they send Rio it the Air, where Adam does Sasuke Uchiha's Lion Barrage, Adam Uses water style water dragon jutsu which takes beth out. Adam looks around for Tai, Who is hiding behind a Tree, Adam finds him and fires 5 Kurrini towards Tai who manages to dodge them, Adam teleports in front of Tai and hits hit in the stomach, Tai falls to the Ground.

The Bell rings, Adam Teleports to each Student and grabs them.

Adam: Well done, you have basic teamwork skills and you are very impressive on your own. So for the next year i will be your teacher and then you will be put into different groups, now heres your headbands, when you reach chuinn you get a line through your headband and when you become a jonhin you get another line. First of starting tomorrow i will tutor you all individleally for 2 days each every week. Tai your First be here tomorrow at 8 am and you two i want you to train all tommorow. NOW GO!

Tommorow.....

Adam: Hello Tai, We are the only two people in the world with the Sharingan, and looking at the pattern their will be another Sharingan user joining us in around a 2 months and then another in 7 months and another in 12 months and so on and so on. But Tai today your going to get to level 3 of your sharingan and then i will reveal to you the next level.
Tai: Yes Adam-Sensai

Adam trains Tai to the point where his accuracy and speed increase 50 per cent, Tai goes to level 3 but he runs out of energy just as he gets it, The Next day adam trains Rio to control his energy and power, The day after that he teaches beth Medical Training and new water jutsu.

One Year Passes....

Adam: Well done team your now all chuinn! Now all of you report to the Hokage office.

Adam Teleports to the hokage office....

Adam: Welcome everybody!........

Barack Obama: Hello here is the plan for the invasion of the Village hidden in the clouds.....

Tayo is seen walking towards the stage with Ayse, he takes the mic.....

Next Chapter: The United States vs Akatsuki! 5 Uchiha's in one team! Team Hawk, Team Snake and Team Fox are born!

Chapter Five!: The Tailed beasts are released! Team Hawk, Snake and Fox are finally Born!

Ninja: Hokage! the United Kingdom and America are planning to attack us with the help of the 9 tailed fox!
Adam: Hmmp!? Well i always knew this would happen heres the Plan get every ninja around the boarders and Summon as many Creatures as possible to protect ourselfs and the akatsuki will summon the Tailed Beast! This will be called the Eye of the Moon Plan!

Adam teleports to the lake, Where 3 Boys and Tai are Waiting.

Adam: Hello Everybody i have summoned you hear because you all have the sharingan! just like me, Now Tai you will train them over the next 3 months and teach them everythink! When you are done you will be called Team Snake!

Adam Teleports to where Akatsuki are, They all do hand signs and 8 tailed beasts appear, Every Single one gets on one except Ellie Bennett and Kruss! They All leave on the Beasts and head toward USA and the UK.

Adam: Tailed Beasts 1 to 3 go to england and Tailed Beast 4 to 7 come to USA with me and the 8 Tailed Beast.

Akatsuki interceps The Bomber planes and Destorys them with the Tailed Beasts, Adam sends a warning to america and the UK That unless they stop The Village hidden in the clouds will destory them. For the next two weeks The Tailed Beasts attack citys and villages in america and england. Usa and the UK Agree a Truce with the Catch being that they must hand the 9 tailed fox over.

Tayo is brought to the Village hidden in the clouds where adam is sitting down....

Tayo: Ahhh! What Happened!? Huh Adam? ADAM!

Tayo jumps up but adam easily beats him down...
Adam: Tayo America and England Betrayed you, We want you to join us! We have no need for the Fox anymore. Heres your headband and Akatsuki jacket, You can leave when you want but if you want to stay meet me here tommorow.

Adam puts his mask on and teleports to his office where 8 Ninja are standing....

Adam: Hello Ninja of the Hidden Cloud you have been chosen to be put in two groups that will be very important to the Village. Team Hawk, Your Objective will be to take out certain People around the world , The Group will include Sam, Keane, Mason, Hayley and you will be led by Akatsuki Member Leo! Team Fox, You will be attacking Villages or Countrys that get in our way, The Group includes Daniel, Marcus, Charlotte, Beboto and you will be led by New Akatsuki member Tayo!

This is the Table of Power

Akatsuki

Team Snake Team Hawk
Team Fox
Next Chapter!: Team Snake, Fox and Hawk's first mission!

Chapter 6!: The Peaceful Snake! The Evil Fox! and the Spying Hawk!

6 months pass.....in the Hokages office.
© Copyright 2009 MadaraUchiha (madaraauchiha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1585552-Naruto-The-Beginning-of-Adam-Uchiha