*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1586870-True-darkness
by justme
Rated: E · Poetry · Dark · #1586870
how i really feel deep down inside. i wrote this a few years ago
true darkness surrounds a gentle flower like clouds surround the moon. her heart broken and torn. she searches for true happiness and yet when she finds it she is still not complete. her eyes like golden suns and just with one deep stare she burns right through your heart. her ears hear things hurtful to herself and to the close ones around her.she attracts men like no other and hates every second of it. because truely she has no desire or strength to put up with men any longer. ever since she was little she hoped and dreamed of seeing her mother and father together again. it never happened. her father became very ill and she never got to see him again.all she wished was to see her father one last time. at the age of ten the most destroying news was told to her. her father had died....from that day on she was never the same. a happy child faded into what she called true darkness. you may ask did she ever become happy again? i wish i could tell you the answer you want to hear but truth is no, till this day she stands in complete darkness and always will...
© Copyright 2009 justme (the-real-lily1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1586870-True-darkness