*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1586917-I-Stand-Alone
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Relationship · #1586917
Needing companionship battles with arrogance.
I left you today, against my hearts desires. I did what I thought was best for me. How come I don't feel the grace of my actions? You called me self-centered, rightfully so, as I now understand it. It wasn't destiny that placed you in my life. There was however, a force that placed me in yours. I had no claims to your existence. Yet, I did find purpose in mine. I've learned that I am functional as a person. I've learned that my life...as pointless as it's seemed at times...has reflection upon this seemingly shattered mirror of creation. I inadvertantly touched you. I placed comprehensions and emotions within you that only "I" had the power to give. In return, through my beguiled senses, I feel nearly complete. I have recognized that waiting for my spiritual guide is a mere cry for simple solutions of a vague and uncertain reality.

In short, my dissolute ego has rambled throughout the twists of hurt and debility, within the tempest of undulating love, amongst the crowds of passions thriving and passions lost, however, it was you who taught me bliss through agony. You have shown me victory through defeat. And finally, yes, finally...you have blessed me with a vibrant, breathing soul!

If there is a God...he has spoken through you!

And because there is a "you"...there must be a God!
© Copyright 2009 Jazz Smith (wolfenfemale at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1586917-I-Stand-Alone