*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1587309-Jeremiah
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Snipe
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1587309
Character description of a roleplay character.
Jeremiah is a nineteen year old repressed young man, often seen with a scowl on his face and a sad set of deep forest-green eyes. His shaggy dark brown hair barely exceeds his shoulders and is parted in the front, placed behind his ears gentaly, but not caring if strands decide to worm away from their specified places. His face is usually clean shaven. His long and gangly form is usually wrapped in a novelty band tee, Black Sabbath and Pink Floyd the most usual. A pair of dark blue jeans adorn his rather skinny legs, and three belts, one white with black checks, one silver studded, and one black with dark blue moons and stars. An old, worn out black leather jacket adourn his torso, open in front with a taper at the bottom the reaches the middle of his calves. Along the two front edges of the coat are several buttons and pins, replacing the actual buttons along the coat. On his right hand, he wears a large class ring, an oval ruby in the center, with another on his thumb, with a square onyx stone. An onyx celtic cross on a slim silver chain hangs over his clothes.
© Copyright 2009 Snipe (snipe_knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1587309-Jeremiah