*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1587688-Midnight-Snack
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1587688
Vampire Teen
Midnight Snack
         The sound of footsteps could be herd through the dark old creaking hallway.  At the sound I awoke looked at my alarm clock but it was off.  I then looked to my watch the glow was already on the time was displayed on the lcd screen it wouldn't change 12:00 am.  I got out of bed to check the circuit breaker.  Once I reached the kitchen I saw a dark figure, I was scared already so this just put a cherry on an Ice cream sundae with ketchup all over it (yuck).The dark figure turned around I knew who it was.
         
"Here for a midnight snack?", was all she said.  Instantly I was back in my bed, few, it was only a nightmare.  I looked at my alarm clock on the screen was 12:00 am, as I stretched I felt that somebody else was in my bed they were behind me so I looked at the mirror all I saw behind me was bluish fog.  Now there was mustard on the sundae.  I turned around in bed, there she was again "Here for a midnight snack?", she said.
         
Instantaneously I saw a pale boy the age of 14 slam the girl against a crypt with horrifying strength, all she could say was "Here for a midnight snack?", the boy turned vampireish and sucked her blood.  He looked at me bared his fanes and turned his head 360 degrees clockwise once and then counterclockwise once.
         
"Your next Ben", he said.  I don’t know how he knew my name and I didn’t know his.  Right away I awoke the time on my alarm clock was 6:00 am.  I got ready for school so quickly I missed the news.  I also hade to get revenge on my brother who made me look like a bloody massacre, I had to use my secret weapon, Mom kisses, I drew lip shaped marks on his cheeks with my moms lipstick.
         
At school breakfast I swear that I saw the girl and the vampire standing together looking at me.  I looked around the cafeteria, the seats were all taken except 1 at Sam’s table there were even people sitting in chairs around the table every one had tears in their eyes, I went over there and asked what was wrong, I didn’t dare sit in the empty seat.
         
"Sam’s dead". Jo told me.
         
Over the Intercom we herd "Every one who knew Sam Sweeney, is to report to the auditorium immediately after the bell."  We headed over early.  Not many people were there just some people I knew few people I didn’t and at least 10 new people.  After the terrifying news of Sam’s death we were to go to first block, for me, and a new boy that would be Comp Lit.  After class I was headed towards my favorite class English, when the new boy caught up with me.
         

"Can you tell me were my next class is", the boy asked he gave me his schedule it was exactly like mine.  Then I saw Sam’s face on the paper.  The next thing I knew I was in the nurse’s office, the boy was standing over me.  "What happened", he asked.
         
"I think I should ask you", I countered.
         
"But why", he asked
         
"Why is your schedule exactly like mine, you even got the bolted locker next to mine!", I yelled. The boy was about to pull something out of his back pocket when the nurse came in.
         
"How are you feeling Ben", she asked looking at the inside of a binder.
         
"Better", I said.
         
The nurse gave me a short physical test.  After that I was free to go it was time for Home Room.  Nobody asked me about my fainting, and the new boy left me to my normal activity.  After Home Room I went to Algebra then lunch of course the boy followed me everywhere he even sat at my table.  After lunch we went to Mr. Williams’ Skill Center to get the English homework.  There wasn't any and I hated that.  After hearing that I fainted my mom wanted me to go home if I didn’t feel better after lunch.  The new boy offered to take me home in his ‘66 Mustang Convertible.  When I got home I thanked the boy for the ride and crashed on the couch.  His wallet was left on the ground I never looked in it.
         
The next thing I knew I was in my room and it was dark.  On my alarm clock the time was 12:00 am. Then I saw what looked like the vampire and Sam then a hurtful dark.  I woke up it what looked like a brick fortress.
                   
"Where am I", I yelled out.
         
"The resting place of the once powerful pharaoh", the vampire said back.
         
"We’re in Egypt", I asked.
         
"Smart man", He said sarcastically.
         
"I don’t think so" I said.
         
"Why not", he asked.
         
"If I were so smart I wouldn’t be here", I said
         
"I can believe that", He said.
         
"May I have paper", I asked.
         
"Why", He asked
         
"I don’t want any unfinished business", I said.  He slid me some paper and a pencil.
         
Behind me I can feel a crevice that is Where I will hide this paper, if any one finds it this paper was written was written by Ben Kendrick 12/8/2004 AD.  Sam just walked in, she’s walking over to me it is time to put these papers away.
         
At the moment that Sam was about to bite me, my idol Obi-wan Kenobi came busting in killing the vampire instantly once he lunged for Sam I screamed "no", at that moment Sam turned around and saw that I had saved her life.  She turned her head 180 degrees clock wise.
         
"You saved my life", she said.
         
"Now will you do the same for me", I asked.
         
"Yes", she said.  I put my hand in my pocket while we were leaving and felt the boys wallet I looked at his I.D. he was F.B.I.
© Copyright 2009 noitall (kendricb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1587688-Midnight-Snack