*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1588103-Law-of-Attraction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #1588103
What is the law of attraction and how is it used
              What is the law of attraction? If you saw the secret movie I'm sure you was told but if not here is the basics of it. The thoughts you keep inside your head attracts to you(sorta like a magnet) no matter if it is good or bad. Now it may seem confusing or hard but it's really not I mean if you don't think bad thoughts you'll get good things right that's easy. Well not really like most of the people in the world say about 87% was raised on negative thoughts that no, you can't have this, or I won't let you do that type of thing.

                Trust me when I say that it is very hard to get 18 years of negative thoughts and memories out of your head. Even though you will never truly get rid of those thoughts but you can replace it with something else. Something more positive it could be a good memory or words of encouragement. Positive thinking most of the time attracts positive things notice I said most but don't let that fool you. You have to be persistent with it everyday "make everyday a good day" is what I say to myself sometimes.

                The law of attraction does work you must be consistent and must change what goes on in your mind to see some changes. I know I've done it I feel it I lived it (for a moment anyways).
© Copyright 2009 rodianjones (rodianjones at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1588103-Law-of-Attraction