*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1588776-Confusion
by Ashley
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1588776
Relationships suck, sometimes.
Sometimes, when I think back to how things use to be, you know, like at the very beginning of us... We were soo happy. Couldn't get any better than that. Now it seems to me as we've grown apart. It feels like everything I say is wrong. I can't be myself around you, or you'd just blow up on me. I really like you and I would hurt inside forever, if we broke up. When we fight, its like my whole world has been ripped apart. Its like i'm burning in the inside and I just can't let you go. Because if I did, then I'd have no one to go to, or talk to when I need help. Your the reason I try. You give me faith in myself to try harder. You never put me down, like everyone else does. I don't care what anyone says. I just hate it when we fight. But you hurt me sometimes. You make me think that it is my fault. When its not. I just dont know what to do...
© Copyright 2009 Ashley (itsagirlsgame at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1588776-Confusion