*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1588961-My-Dog-Ozzie
Rated: E · Editorial · Animal · #1588961
This is a small dedicational piece about my pet dog called Ozzie
My Dog Ozzie is a mix between a Bordor Collie and a Black Labrador. He has long black fur with tints or red under the light. Ozzie is male, was born roughly the 21st July 1996 and aged 13. I rescued Ozzie from a sad life with my Nan who wasn't giving him the love and attention that he needed. He was often hit with newspapers and told to 'Go lay down'. Since he has been with myself and my parents he has been well looked after. He has received plenty of treats, love, walks, cuddles and much, much more. Ozzie is the most love dog I have ever had. He cheers me up when I have had a bad day and he looks after me to the point he would get in my bed. He stand guard and protect me when I'm unwell. Ozzie is the most gentlest dog. He often takes his treats from a persons mouth and is gentle enough to take it from a childs mouth. Most of all he is a very trusting dog, even to the point that he doesn't need a coller and lead when taken for a walk. Ozzie is a well loved dog and anyone who will ever meet him will fall in love with him.



Ozzie is always learning new tricks to replace the time he doesn't play with toys very much. I have recently taught Ozzie a few tricks. Some of which are: Barking along to music, stomping his front paws. I also taught him to barking out numbers. I taught him to bark twice when someone sneezes. These are just a few from the last 3-6 months. I am currently trying to teach Ozzie that life isn't all bad that he can play games like Fetch and Tag. I also have a few toys and teddies that he enjoys cuddling and nudging. Ozzie also has his bizarre times like laying against the base of the toilet; Trapping my Dad in front of the computer by laying right next to the chair. The cutest moments are when I offer food on a spoon and Ozzie takes it. Even if it's chocolate or ice cream.
© Copyright 2009 kjdauncey (kjdauncey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1588961-My-Dog-Ozzie