*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589067-When-Night-Comes
by Kimi
Rated: E · Novella · Action/Adventure · #1589067
There are dangerous things out at night well Kat beable to stay alive.
Chapter 1

"Hey Kat!"
Kat came to abrupt stop glancing behind her she notice Melody. "Wow you look different." Kat said referring to Melody's bleach blond hair. She was use to her change her red hair to brown or even black but never blond. "Doesn't it bring out my eyes" Melody laughed while batting her eye lashed. She was right her blond hair made her light blue eyes pop. Her Hair even made her skin look angelic "Ya it looks very good on you actually." Kat said glancing away she couldn't keep eye contact with Melody.

"Really thanks do you think Rick will like it?" asked Melody face beaming. She was always like that when she said Rick's name. Though Kat could completely understand after all that was Melody's lover for two years. "Ya he well love it." Kat said with a reassuring smile. "Really" Melody sounded unsure. Melody also got like this when she had to show Rick her new hair due.

She was always afraid that he would shun her. "Really who wouldn't love you hair." Kat turned and faced Melody looking her straight in the eyes. "I'm promise." Kat smiled sweetly. Melody smile "OK." her voice was soft "And Kat your eyes are pretty today." she added. Kat glanced away she never thought her honey eyes were pretty. 'Thanks." Kat muttered feeling a little uncomfortable. She hated it when people gave her compliments

((not finished with chapter one yet))
© Copyright 2009 Kimi (shall_the_girl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589067-When-Night-Comes