*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589346-My-New-World-Universe--My-New-Life
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1589346
Wonder where people go when there kidnapped near lingerie stores?
I would read stories of people disappearing in the papers, especially near lingerie stores, no one would know what happened to them, people believed they were kidnapped by the shop owners, People believed the government let the shop owners do this to people that would not contribute to stuff in life. I thought these rumors were just stupid.



I was reading the paper of the latest victim that was kidnapped in a local bar. "Hey Tim looks like another one has been kidnapped." I said to Tim. Tim was the barman of the bar i was at. "Jesus, again? This has to be the 10th victim in the last month." Tim said shocked. "Do you really think it got something to do with the government?" I said drinking a beer. "Dunno but it is getting worser every month." Said Tim.



I looked round to notice a blond girl in her 20s walk into the bar, She was very attractive and she was wearing a dress which was revealing her cleavage. She came and sat next to me. I thought i could have a chance here so i decided to speak to her. "Hot day we had today." I said nervously. "Oh, tell me about it, I had a hard day at work at my lingerie shop." She said smiling. "Oh i been at this bar all day, Have you read about all the people disappearing by lingerie shops?" I said trying not to be sarcastic. "Yes i have it's terrible, My name's Michelle by the way." Michelle said shaking my hand. "My name's Bob, Nice to meet you." I said smiling. "I've been looking for a male and female to come to my shop tomorrow to test something out, I have already got a female who offered to come called Jodie, I just need a male, do you mind helping me out?" Michelle said. "What do i have to do then?" I said thinking this was maybe a date. "It's a surprise, but i think your enjoy it, let's just say it be a life changing experience. You know where 46 Lime street is?" Michelle said. "Yep i sure do." I said smiling. "Well i see you there tomorrow." She said winking. Michelle got up and walked out of the bar. "Tim i think i better be heading off." I said yawning. "Alright Bob take it easy" Tim said picking up my glass of beer. I walked towards my flat and opened the door and dropped onto the bed, And fell into a nice sleep.





Chapter 2: All Is Going To Change.





I woke up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, I put on the smartest suit i could find and left to go to Michelle lingerie store. When i arrived to the store i noticed it look very erotic, The windows displayed about 8 female mannequins, 4 for each window. They were wearing erotic clothing. I entered the shop to see Michelle with another women, The women looked to be in her 20s and she was very cute looking. "Hey Bob, this is Jodie." Said Michelle smiling. "Hey Jodie nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand. "Hey Bob." Jodie said sexily.



"Now if you would just walk into the back room here and sit down Bob on the chair, And Jodie can you sit on Bob's lap." Said Michelle smiling. Jodie sat on my lap, And i got a hard on. Michelle came back with a camera. "Ready for your life changing experience." Michelle said laughing. Me and Jodie both said "YES!"



The camera flashed, But something felt weird after it flashed. I started to tingle and the worse pain ever struck my body and i blacked out.





Chapter 3: The Awakening.





I opened my eyes and tried to move but couldn't, I felt my eyes were massive and any second they were going explode, I felt my arms tied behind my back. I could not feel my legs. I was really worried. My vision started to get better. But it looked like i was looking through plastic. I could see a mannequin in front of me posing. I also saw customers walking round. I was really confused. I tried to scream but couldn't!



Suddenly i heard a girl start speaking in my head. "Hello, anyone here me, I'm really scared." It sounded like Jodie. "Jodie can you here me, It's Bob, I dunno what's happened." I said. "Bob i feel weird, I feel really light and small." Jodie said upset. "It's okay Jodie, we just wait this out and see what will happen, We obviously been transformed into something." I said. Jodie just continued to cry.



4 hours later.



I was bored to death, But it started to get dark. Suddenly i saw Michelle start walking towards us. I felt whatever i was in being picked up. "Hello my new recruits to my shop, I bet your wondering what has happened to you." Michelle said laughing. Suddenly Michelle took us too a big mirror, all i saw was Michelle holding which looked like a box, after concentrating more as it looked like i was looking through plastic, I noticed the most horrible thing in my whole life! I finally found out i was a lingerie set! "You look so lovely you two, Bob your a white DD cup bra with little bit of flowery design on you! You look absolutely cute, your new purpose in life is too carry breasts and cuddle your mistress, and Jodie you are a lovely white thong, and your purpose in life is too cuddle your mistress vagina. You will enjoy this new life and learn to accept it." Michelle said laughing. Michelle put the box me and Jodie are in on the hook, then Michelle walked away and closed the shop. I could hear Jodie crying in my head, I just wanted to die. For the rest of the night I just stared through the plastic box I was in.





Chapter 4: New Thoughts!





I then saw the sun rise and Michelle opening the shop. "Jodie are you alright?" I said. "Bob I'm a thong, this new owner we will be having me up her smelly ass, I dunno how i will live anymore." Jodie said upset. "I'm a DD Cup Bra and if my eyes are the cups, Will i be able to see when her breasts are in me?" I said really worried. I wanted to run fast, I want to scream. But i couldn't, all i had was my brain and Jodie.



Through the day, people would come up to us and pick us up. The girls that did pick us up looked really sexy, It was hard to tell because the plastic was hard to see through, but i could tell. We was never picked and we was relieved. Most of the girls had big breasts, I would concentrate on them jiggling about. The day was over and Michelle closed the shop.



"Bob I'm so scared, I'm so trapped, Plus I'm having this weird feeling like i can't wait to be stuck up someone's ass now, I think something happening to me."  Jodie said nervously. "That's weird maybe them thoughts will just go tomorrow, It has been a long day." I said. I looked through the plastic, it was going to be a long night.





Chapter 5: Our Mistress!





The sun rose and Michelle opened the shop, Today was very busy then any other day we have had. Then a girl with pretty big breasts walked towards us. She picked us up. "Oh this lingerie set looks so sexy." She said. She picked us up and took us to the till. Michelle scanned us and placed us in a bag.



I could feel us moving, After which looked like for ever, we stopped moving and was placed down, this women who bought us must be home now. For some reason i had a strong urge to be worn. "Jodie i guess this is it, Our new lives." I said. "Bob, I'm so scared." Jodie said sobbing.



Suddenly we was lifted out of the bag and near a mirror. The women was in a blue bra and a blue panties. When i saw the her breasts in the blue bra, I was really scared because i was small now, her breasts looked massive! The women started to take off the blue panties and slid them on the floor, She then opened the box me and Jodie was in, then the air blew onto my new form and it felt strange. The women pulled out Jodie. "Jodie I'm so sorry." I said to her. I then saw the women slide Jodie up her legs, all i could hear was Jodie screaming. Finally the women stuck the white thong which was Jodie in position, And pushed the last bit of the thong up her ass crack. "Oh my god, the smell it is so good, I am a thong i have always been a thong, I must protect my mistresses vagina. I don't wanna speak no more Bob." Said Jodie happy. Then there was silence.



Oh my god, i thought Michelle must of done something to us to make us like being worn i was going to be next. The women took off her blue bra and threw it on the floor. She then picked me up and hooked me up., she then stuck her breasts into me and straightened the bra up, suddenly i felt this weird feeling. I could not see anymore! But i still do not want to be the bra! Oh my god, Michelle put a spell on me to just not see anything. All i could do was feel, I felt myself being stretched badly and it felt like i was cuddling this women. I then felt something cover me, It must of been a T shirt. Suddenly i felt if my eyes were going to explode, i felt her breasts jiggle unbelievably badly. Well i guess this is my new life i thought. Then i heard her open the door to go somewhere.





Chapter 6: My New Life





1 year later



I learned to live with this new life i had as this white bra, It was great, i loved protecting my mistresses breasts. And you know who i love also now MICHELLE! I love being a bra. Anyway i have to go now as I can feel myself being picked up again to be worn.



[img] http://nextdoornikki.com/hosted/gal/cans/images/3.jpg [/img] PS: Here was the last thing i saw before i could not see.



© Copyright 2009 TheObjectOfDesire (objectmorph at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589346-My-New-World-Universe--My-New-Life