*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589916-The-Best-Part
by Leaf
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1589916
She has to lose before she can gain.
"Samantha? Samantha Green?"

She stopped at the sound of his voice, calling her name. She thought of hiding in the rack of dresses, but instead took a deep breath and turned to greet him.

"Well, well, if it isn't Austin Turner" , she said lightly, amazed she could sound so cool.

Austin was staring at her, open mouthed and speechless.

"Cat got your tongue?", she teased.

He laughed, shaking his head. "Sam! I can't believe it's you. I...I mean...you've lost some weight...you look fantastic!" He blushed, tripping over his words.

"Why, thank you Austin." She smiled coyly. "I guess I have lost a little weight."

In truth, Samantha had lost 120lbs since she'd last seen him.

She gave a little twirl to show off her new figure and he let out a low whistle.

"So, what brings you to Lakewood?" she asked.

"I'm here for my sister's wedding", he answered, his eyes still appraising her.

Of course, Samantha knew that's why Austin was here in Lakewood. Their families had been neighbors for years; she knew all about this weekend's union.

In those years they'd spent as neighbors, Sam had been content being nothing more than Austin's fat, platonic friend. Only when he'd left for New York did Sam realize the mistake she'd made. She'd secretly loved him for years; and had spent the last five years regretting her silence.

In fact, Katie's wedding was exactly why Samantha was here today, shopping for the sexiest dress she could find. She'd been planning to catch Austin's eye in something dazzling. Instead, he had caught her, here, at the local mall, wearing yoga pants, a sweaty tank top and dirty running shoes.

"Oh, of course, how silly of me", Sam continued. "I should have realized you'd be here for the wedding. I'll see you there."

"Oh...you'll be there...of course, g-good." He was blushing openly now at his own awkwardness.

As she walked away, Sam fought back a fit of giggles; it seemed maybe she'd caught Austin's attention without the dress!



***



The ceremony was a beautiful blur. Sam's mind kept leaping forward to the reception, when she'd be able to steal Austin away from the crowd. She didn't have to wait long, he came to her almost immediately. They'd spent most of the evening dancing, flirting and reminiscing about old times. It didn't feel like old times though; there was a new and undeniable tension. A tension that was heating them both up quickly. It was obvious what they both wanted as they teased and taunted each other on the dance floor.

They were dancing slow and close, when he spoke the magic words.

"Sam, why don't we go someplace a little more..."

"Private?" she finished eagerly.

He dangled his room key suggestively, and they raced for the hotel's elevators.



***



"Oh Austin, I've waited years for this", she said.

"You and me both babe", he murmured into her neck.

Sam stepped back, confused.

"What?"

He lifted her chin. "I've always wanted you, Samantha. I told you you were beautiful, that I loved hanging out with you, that you were unlike all the other girls. You always brushed me off."

"I thought you were just being nice to the fat girl next door", she whispered, ashamed.

"Are you kidding?!" he said. "Don't get me wrong Sam, I think you look incredible right now, but... I always thought you looked incredible. In here," he said tapping her temple.

"And here," he said, placing a hand on her heart. "Where it mattered."

He kissed her then, with a passion she had only dreamed of. They wasted no more time.

He quickly stripped her out of her slinky, red dress and peeled off her sexy lingerie.

He bent to kiss her breasts; flicking her already aroused nipples with his wet tongue.

He sank to his knees burying his face between her legs.

She moaned when he parted her soft mound with gentle fingers and licked her urgently, right where she needed it most.

"Oh Austin! I can't wait one more minute! I need to feel you inside me...NOW," she demanded greedily.

He stood, lifted her onto the bed, and quickly removed his own clothes. Holding her legs high and wide, he entered into her tight, wet folds.

He continued thrusting into her, hard and slow, his eyes never leaving hers.

With one hand he fingered her nipples; with the other he held her hips up to meet his.

Her response was immediate; she began to shudder and grab at the sheets beneath her, screaming his name.

Watching her sweet face twist in orgasmic pleasure, Austin released his own juices deep within her.



***

Later, as they lay naked in each other's arms, Sam spoke quietly.

"You know, the best part about losing all this weight isn't what I thought it would be."

He lifted his eyebrows, prompting her to continue.

"I thought it would make you love me, but really, it just allowed me to let you. I lost weight, and gained confidence"

"Thank Goodness" he said, happily, hugging her body tight.





Winner of :
FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, April 2024 Theme: Conflict
#1355442 by Dawn Embers


Prompt 15 (August 2009)

(WORD COUNT = 841)
© Copyright 2009 Leaf (qualitybeing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589916-The-Best-Part