*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1590661-Gemma-up-the-mountains
by reese
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1590661
Gemma,Kelli,Danielle,Mom,Roxy the Racoon
On a mountain top in the middle of nowhere a family vacationing happily with there much adored dog ,gemma. Gemma is how you say very easily excitable. For instence Gemma will jump all over someone when a friend cums over the Frederick's house. While the fredericks were sleeping, Gemma heard a noise in the kitchen, scurried to the kitchen to see what startled her. When she got to the kitchen she saw that there was a racoon in the. So then Gemma barked and woke up everyone, when everyone got to the kitchen the racoon was gone. So everyone went back to bed. Then when Gemma was outside playing with her ball, she saw the racoon, she went up to racoon and asked why it took almost all of their food, the racoon said that she was starving and she hasnt eaten in days. just so Gemma won't yell at her, and so Gemma was acting very friendly the racoon told Gemma her name, it's Roxy. The reason why Roxy was being nice is becasue if Gemma gets suspicious she won't think it's Roxy again. Then later that night Roxy snuck in as quiet as she could and took as much food as she can. She didnt make a sound so Gemma couldn't hear come in or come out, but she did sence a certain smell that she smelled last night and had an idea in her head. Then the next day Gemma saw Roxy and said "Are you sure you'r not taking our food" then Roxy said "No I would never do that after i said i wouldn't". But Gemma had a feeling that Roxy was lying. This has been happening 4 a couple of days, and every time Gemma asked Roxy and she saud no every time. So tonight Gemma was on her guard. Once again Roxy came in and Gemma was ready to catch the theif. When Gemma got the sence that something had come in she got up started walking around the houseand found out it was Roxy who was stealing the food and she chased her out of the house and deep into the woods and never heard from her again.

THE END.
© Copyright 2009 reese (danniix92x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1590661-Gemma-up-the-mountains