*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1590964-Dear-Lord
by ninan
Rated: 13+ · Other · Family · #1590964
A letter from the heart...
August 11, 2009

Dear Lord,

                I am consumed by today’s activities. Although I think I had not done much office related work. Sofia and Jenny went to the office just before I leave to get coupon bond and borrow stapler. I was uncomfortable because I knew ate Gemma (my officemate) overheard it. To think that’s an office supply- I plead guilty. May you forgive me for getting about 20 pages of coupon bond to use for Sofia’s project, not that I can’t afford to buy but it’s convenient to just get from the office (steal is a harsh word for just coupon bond).



         If the end justifies the means, Sofia is now preparing her project with the help of Jenny. They are drawing everything of “national value” from national heroes, flower, and anthem, clothes, animals and bla bla bla.



         I am not being a helpful mom today- because I had been thinking of three people Marwan,  Rob, and Edgar (not arranged according to importance of course).

         Well, these three men are more like my future, present and past.



         I hope you would forgive me again Dear Lord (now this is serious) for not sticking to my vow of loving only one man. As you had probably witnessed up there Edgar had chosen another woman living me lonely and vulnerable. I’d like to think that it was you who helped Marwan to befriend me in Writing.Com and guided Rob to Skype me and sang me a horrible song that made me like him a lot.



         Lastly I thank you- for being the only man who had stood by my side from the day I was born, (you knew of course that my father left us too) and for being here still to guide me in night of loneliness and days of working.



         May I be a good mother (as I had failed to be a good wife), a good daughter, a great friend; the best sister to my siblings and an inspiration to my acquaintances.



Goodnight………..



Till next time.



Guiltily yours,



Ninan

© Copyright 2009 ninan (ninan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1590964-Dear-Lord