*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1590999-You--Are-What-You-Eat
by Suzy
Rated: E · Short Story · Educational · #1590999
Jimmy didn't know that it was real. He didn't know the dangers of eating Junk Food.
You are What You Eat



" Jimmy! Time for dinner!" My mom called as I was finishing my last bag of potato chips.

" I am not hungry!!!" I screamed at her.

"Jimmy come eat your veggies. Every smart person knows you are what you eat," She called again.

Now she was starting to get annoying. Very annoying. I grabbed another candy bar. I always eat, always it's to keep me going. To bad Mom doesn't think so. I started to get stressed. That means double my usual ten bags of chips. I never got why my friends called me a junkaholic. They say I can't even touch my toes. Well I would if I could see them.

" Jimmy come down right this minute or your grounded!!!" Mom screamed again.

That was it. No way was I gonna get grounded. I struggled to get myself off my bed and crawled to the door. Wait I forgot something. I need to get my chips . So I crawled back over to my bed reached under and pulled out five bags of chips.

Then for some reason I began to feel crispy, and crunchy. I tried to move but when I did I heard a CRUNCH. A burst of pain shot through me. I moved again. Ouch! Okay Jimmy just stop moving and you'll be okay. CRUNCH CRUNCH. Okay Jimmy don't panic. Just stay still.

"Jimmy! That's it I am coming up there." My mom yelled. Okay good she will come up here and help me. My Mom walked into my room.

" Mom help me I've turned into a potato chip!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

" Jimmy! are you here?" Where could he be Jimmy's mom thought as she walked into the room. She heard the sudden crunching of potato chips. What a mess! She thought. Jimmy's mom left the room to go eat dinner. Never to see her boy again.



Readers: Learn this lesson well.
© Copyright 2009 Suzy (darksyndrom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1590999-You--Are-What-You-Eat