*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1591323-You-an-Me
Rated: ASR · Prose · Romance/Love · #1591323
Just a short piece I wrote.
I was sitting on that couch, in your loving arms, which were wrapped so protectively around me. I looked up too see your face and saw the love in your eyes. It made me melt. I didn’t deserve the love you offered, but you, your amazingly unselfish, loving, beautiful self, you deserved all of my love, and so much more than I could give. I was so immersed in your eyes, in your soul that shone through your lovely green eyes, that you took me completely by surprise when you lent in and kissed my lips. Your lips, so warm and sweet, moved with mine, in a way that made me sigh with contentment. I couldn’t pull away, although I was desperately needing air, I couldn’t do it, your kisses were so much more important than air. I felt our lips separate as I fell and everything went black all of a sudden.
“Honey, wake up,” I heard you say to me gently shaking my shoulders as your incredible smelling breath swept over my face.
“Sorry,” I mumbled, trying to sit up again. Your arm wound around my waist helping me up.
“You fainted,” you accused,
“Err…. Yeah, so I did” I replied.
“Did you forget to breathe again?” You said with a coy smile playing around your full lips.
“Maybe”
“Remember to breathe next time”
“I’ll try,” I replied sarcastically. You lent down to kiss me again, pressing me into the couch as you hovered over me, touching every part of me ever so lightly. I pulled away to breathe, and your lips caressed my throat and my breath got caught again. Your lips started travelling lower and lower and my heart was going faster and faster the lower you went. I pulled your face up before you could get too low and kissed your lips once more.
© Copyright 2009 Courtney (courtney123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1591323-You-an-Me